The government implements various scholarship programs to encourage education, allowing students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to continue their studies. Today’s post will inform you about the Aikyashree scholarship form, a scholarship program created by West Bengal. Minority students will receive financial help for their education under this scholarship program. We will provide you with comprehensive information about the scholarship plan, such as what is Aikyashree scholarship… Its advantages, objectives, eligibility requirements, characteristics, necessary papers, application method, and so forth. So, if you want to learn about this scholarship program, you should read this post all the way through.
Aikyashree Scholarship Details 2021
West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation has launched a scholarship program named Aikyashree scholarship for minority students in West Bengal. This scholarship program provides financial help to qualified students at both the college and high school levels.
The government gives social-economic advantages and educational opportunities to minority students through this scholarship program. This scholarship plan is a type of end-to-end scholarship for West Bengal students. Students in grades 1 through Ph.D. can apply for financial help through this award.
It should be emphasized that only students from minority communities are eligible to apply for the Aikyashree scholarship initiative. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains are among the minority groups.
Read more about the West Bengal Yojnas and Scholarships on our blog. Check Online Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal Details, Here.
Beneficiaries of Aikyashree Scholarship
The beneficiaries of the Aikyashree scholarship are:
- A student from West Bengal’s Muslim community
- West Bengal students who are members of the Christian community
- In West Bengal, a student from the Sikh community.
- That pupil, who is a member of West Bengal’s Buddhist community
- In West Bengal, a student from the Parsi community.
- In West Bengal, a student from the Jain culture.
Aikyashree Scholarship Statistics
- Pre Matric: 3603220
- Post-Matric: 516763
- Merit Cum Means: 5092
- TSP: 200736
- SVMCM: 18202
Essential Highlights of Aikyashree Scholarship
The name of the scheme is the Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme, launched by the Government Of West Bengal. The beneficiary of this scheme is the Students belonging to Minority Communities in West Bengal. The main objective of the government scheme is to provide financial help to the students for their higher education. If students want to apply for the Aikyashree scholarship form, they have to apply through its official website. The Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme comes under West Bengal Minority Development And Finance Corporation department.
List of Scholarships Under Aikyashree Scholarship
Under the Aikyashree scholarship system, the West Bengal government provides five scholarships to minority students in West Bengal to continue their studies. The following scholarships are available:
- West Bengal pre-matric scholarship
- West Bengal post matric scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means scholarship.
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship
- Hindi scholarship scheme
Scholarship Providers Details Under Aikyashree Scholarship
- The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum is the scholarship For Minorities, West Bengal, is provided by the Government Of West Bengal
- The West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship For Sc/St/Obc is supplied by the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government Of West Bengal.
- The Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal, is provided through Jagdish Bose National Science Talent Search, Kolkata.
- The Hindi Scholarship Scheme, West Bengal, is provided by the Department Of Higher Education, Science And Technology And Biotechnology, Government Of West Bengal.
- The West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship For Sc St Student is provided by the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government Of West Bengal
Objective Of Aikyashree Scholarship
The primary goal of the Aikyashree scholarship is to give financial help to students from minority communities so that they may complete their studies without worrying about money. It’s mentioned that this award is only available to financially insecure students. The Aikyashree scholarship form will be available from grade 1 to Ph.D. level. Beneficiaries will get social-economic benefits and educational possibilities due to this scholarship initiative, allowing eligible students to further their studies.
Aikyashree Scholarship Details
Aikyashree scholarship offers five different categories of scholarships. The following are the specifics of these scholarships:
- West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship: This scholarship plan provides a cash incentive ranging from Rs 150 to Rs 750 per month and an ad hoc award of Rs 1000 per year. Students in grades 9 and 10 can benefit from the West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship: Beneficiaries of this scholarship initiative receive a monthly stipend ranging from Rs 160 to Rs 1200. Students/candidates from the 11th and 12th grades are eligible for this scholarship program. This plan is only available to students who are from the SC, ST, or OBC categories. This scheme will benefit students studying at the post-matriculation or post-secondary level.
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship: Beneficiaries of this scholarship initiative get cash incentives of Rs 3000 each month, in addition to a yearly book award of Rs 2000. This award is exclusively offered to female students in their senior year of high school. Female students pursuing undergraduate degrees in fundamental science, engineering, medicine, and other fields can also benefit from this program.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship: Students receive Rs 8000 per month through this scholarship initiative, depending on their degree of study. This scholarship initiative is open to students in grades 11 through Ph.D. This scholarship will be awarded to students based on their academic achievement and financial need.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme: Students studying in non-Hindi-speaking states such as West Bengal will be eligible for a Hindi scholarship program. This plan is only available to the students enrolled in upper secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate, or research level courses. Students would be given financial incentives ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 1000 each month under this plan.
Aikyashree Scholarship Schedule
The Aikyashree scholarship schedule for 2021 is provided below. However, it should get noted that the timetable provided below is only a guideline—the deadline for scholarships changes from year to year.
- The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship is For Minorities, West Bengal is scheduled from July to September.
- The West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Scholarship is scheduled from September to November.
- The Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal Scholarship, is scheduled from May to July.
- The Hindi Scholarship Scheme, West Bengal, is scheduled from October to December.
- The West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship For Sc St Student is scheduled from September to November.
Aikyashree Scholarship Benefits and Features
- The West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation has launched the Aikyashree scholarship program. Financial incentives are offered to students from the minority population as part of this scholarship program for their education.
- Financial incentives are provided to both college and high school students under this system. The government offers socioeconomic and educational opportunities to minority pupils through this award.
- This scholarship plan is a type of end-to-end scholarship for West Bengal students. Students in grades 1st through Ph.D. can apply for financial help through this scholarship program.
- Women would be given precedence under the Aikyashree scholarship initiative.
- The student will become financially independent with the assistance of this scholarship program. This program will enhance the state’s literacy rate.
- Students no longer have to get concerned about financial obligations.
- It should get highlighted that this plan is exclusively available to students from minority groups.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
- The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum is the Scholarship For Minorities (West Bengal): The applicant must be a West Bengal permanent resident. The candidate must be in 11th or 12th grade. If the candidate is studying at the upper secondary level or seeking any diploma, they must have at least 75 percent in high school. To graduate from high school, the student must have at least a 75% grade point average. If the applicant’s undergraduate level annual family income should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less, the scholarship will be distributed to the student based on merit. Those students who are pursuing M.Phil & doctoral courses can also apply for the scholarship.
- The West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC: The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal. The applicant’s yearly family income must be Rs 100000 or less for OBC students, Rs 200000 or less for SC students, and Rs 2.5 lakh or less for ST students. Students at the 11th, 12th, graduation or postgraduate levels can apply for this grant. This scholarship is only open to applicants who fall into the SC, ST, or OBC categories.
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal: The applicant must be a West Bengal permanent resident. The applicant must be a woman. The student/candidate must have completed class 12th from any board and pursued an education in engineering, medicine, or fundamental science.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme, West Bengal: The applicant must be a West Bengal permanent resident. The candidate must be from a state where Hindi is not spoken. The student must have completed a Madhyamika, a higher secondary school, graduated, a postgraduate degree, or an equivalent degree program. The student must have scored 60% on the qualifying exams. One of the applicant’s subjects must be Hindi.
- West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship is forFor Sc St Student: The student must be a West Bengal resident. The applicant’s annual household income should be Rs 200000 or less. The applicant must be a 9th or 10th-grade student. The applicant must fall into one of two categories: SC or ST.
Conditions For Aikyashree Scholarship
The applicant must present the family’s income certificate at the time of application. If the student wishes to renew their application, they must have obtained at least 50% in the previous year’s examination.
- The hostellers and day scholars will be supplied with a stipend. Students must attend classes regularly.
- If a student violates any school disciplinary or scholarship terms and conditions, the scholarship will be suspended or terminated.
- If a student uses deceptive tactics to receive a scholarship, the award will get revoked, and the scholarship money will get returned.
- The scholarship money will be instantly put into the student’s bank account using the direct benefit transfer option.
Aikyashree Scholarship Selection Procedure
The following is the selection method for the Aikyashree scholarship form:
- New scholarship: The scholarship provider will select applicants based on merit and the budget allotment for new scholarships.
- Renewal scholarship: Students who received at least 50% in the initial qualifying test will be eligible for scholarship renewal.
Required Documents for Aikyashree Scholarship Form
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Previous year mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Fee receipt of the current year
- Residential certificate
- Minority community certificate
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Procedure
If any student wants to apply for the Aikyashree scholarship, you must complete the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. Then, you must click on New Registration 2020-21 on the site.
- You will now be led to a new page where you must choose your district. Following that, an application form will appear in front of you.
- In this application form, you must input all essential information such as your state, district, block, mobile number, name, father name, mother name, gender, religion, date of birth, IFS code, savings account number, and so on.
- Now click on submit and proceed and then upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit.
You can fill the Aikyashree Scholarship form by following this method.
SVMCM Renewal Process
To begin, go to the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. Then, you must click on SVMCM Renewal on the site.
- A new page will open in front of you; now choose your district.
- A renewal form will now display in front of you.
- You must input SCMCM’s registered bank account number as well as the former SVMCM permanent Id.
- Click on submit.
- Enter all the information on this renewal form: Domicile state, Domicile district, Block/municipality, Student Name, Father Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Religion, Date of birth, Mobile number, Savings bank account number, Bank IFS code, and Captcha code.
- Click on submit and proceed.
- Enter all the information on this page and upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit.
You may renew your SVMCM by following this method.
Institute Login Procedure
Visit the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. On the home page, you had to click on Institute login.
- Select your district.
- Following that, a new page will appear in which you must enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- Click on the login.
- You may conduct an Institute login by following this method.
Renewal Of Application Procedure
To begin, go to the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. You must now select the 2020-21 renewal application.
- A new page will appear. Input your application ID, date of birth, district, and captcha code. Now click on the login button.
- After that, a renewal application form will appear in front of you; fill out this form with all of the essential information and attach all necessary documents.
- Click on submit.
You can renew your application by following this method.
Official Login Procedure
Visit the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. On the home page, you must click on the official login option.
The following options will now display in front of you:
- District login
- State login (FOR SVMCM)
- State login (FOR MCM)
- State login (FOR MCM 20-21)
- State login(FOR SVMCM 20-21)
On this new screen, you must enter your login, password, and captcha code. Click on login.
View List Of Registered Institution
To begin, go to the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. On the front page. You must select a registered institution from the list.
- Now you’ll be sent to a new page where you may choose your district.
- Click on submit.
On your screen, you can see the list of registered institutions.
Procedure To Track Application Online
Visit the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. You must click on the track application on the webpage.
- Now you’ll be sent to a new page where you may choose your registration year, district, and track by.
- Enter your application user ID, DOB, and captcha code
- Click on submit.
As you follow the steps, the application status will appear on your screen.
Student Login Procedure
Visit the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. You must click on the student login link on the homepage.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Select the academic session and district.
- Click on the login.
You may conduct a student login by following this process.
Do Login For Listed Institute 2020-21
Visit the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website. On the website homepage, you must click on the login button for the mentioned Institute 2020-21.
- On this new screen, you must enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- Click on submit.
You can log in to the mentioned Institute by following this process.
Aikyashree App Download
Visit the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear. On the home page, click on the Aikyashree app download button.
- A new page will now appear in front of you. You must select the install option.
The Aikyashree app will get downloaded to your smartphone if you follow this method.
Aikyashree Contact Helpline
Here we tried to explain all of the necessary information on the Aikyashree scholarship initiative in this post. However, if you still have queries, you may call the hotline number, and it will assist you in resolving your issue. The phone number for the hotline is 18001202130.
What is the amount of Aikyashree scholarship?
The scholarship amount for the Aikyashree Scheme would vary depending on the course. Pre-matric students pay between Rs 1,100 and Rs 11,000 each year (Class I to X). Post-matriculants may expect to pay between Rs 10,200 and Rs 16,500 each year (Class XI to Ph.D.). Merit Cum Means Scholarships range from Rs 22,000 to 33,000 yearly (Technical and Professional course students).
Who is eligible for the Aikyashree scholarship?
Students from class 1 through the Ph.D. level are eligible to apply for this program. The student/candidate must have received at least 50% in the last class. In addition, students must have a family income of no more than Rs. 2 lakh per year to apply because this scholarship is only available to minorities.
How to apply for the Aikyashree Scholarship 2021?
Select New Registration or Student Registration from the drop-down menus on the official website. Fill out the student registration form with your name, district, Guardian’s name, DOB, phone number, email address, and bank account number. Now press the Submit and Proceed buttons.
When did the Aikyashree scholarship start?
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) was established in 1996. West Bengal Act XVIII, 1995. This company has initiated several programs such as Career Counseling, Mass Awareness, Vocational Training, Economic Welfare, and many more.
What is maintenance allowance in scholarship?
The scholarship value comprises a maintenance allowance, a provision for students with disabilities, reimbursement of mandatory non-refundable fees, and a study allowance.