You are at the right place if you are searching for the Latest Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT form. You can download your latest Axis Bank’s RTGS and NEFT Form in pdf format from the links below.
You need the Axis Bank RTGS form if you send money of 2 lakhs or more from your account to another. Axis Bank NEFT Form can be used to transfer amounts under 2 lakh to any bank account.
Table of Contents
- How to download Axis Bank RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
- Download Axis Bank Rtgs Form New Format in Pdf
- How Much Time It Take to Transfer Funds Via Axis Bank RTGS & NEFT?
- What is the time for Axis NEFT and RTGS?
- How To Fill Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT Form?
- What are the charges for Axis RTGS and NEFT?
- FAQ on Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF
- In conclusion:
How to download Axis Bank RTGS And NEFT Form PDF?
You can also download “Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT forms in PDF” directly from our website. For example, the Axis Bank RTGS form new format can be downloaded from here by following the link below.
The Axis Bank RTGS form can be downloaded in pdf form from the bank’s official website, but you will need Axis bank internet banking access to download the Axis Bank NEFT form PDF. You can also get the form by visiting your nearest Axis bank branch and ask for the same.
Download Axis Bank Rtgs Form New Format in Pdf
How Much Time It Take to Transfer Funds Via Axis Bank RTGS & NEFT?
NEFT and RTGS are both used to transfer money between banks. Usually, in RTGS, the beneficiary branches receive funds in real-time after receiving the balance from the remitting bank. In contrast, NEFT transactions take place in batches.
What is the time for Axis NEFT and RTGS?
The Axis Bank Net Banking facility allows you to make Axis NEFT transfers 24*7. Recently, according to RBI’s new notification, Axis Bank RTGS will be available 24 hours a day.
If you wish to make an RTGS or NEFT transfer at the branch, you may do so during branch working hours. This table shows the RTGS time for Axis Bank.
|On Working weekdays Monday to Friday||7.00AM to 6.00PM|
|On Working Saturdays||7.00AM to 6.00PM|
|On Sundays and Public Holidays||No Transaction Allowed|
How To Fill Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT Form?
If you are filing an axis bank NEFT for the first time, filling out the Axis Bank RTGS form might be difficult, as it has many sections to fill with different details. To fill an Axis Bank NEFT form, follow the instructions below.
- The amount to be remitted: Indicate the exact amount that should be remitted from your account in the neft form axis bank.
- The debit account number is your Axis Bank account number from which the transaction amount will be debited.
- The beneficiary bank and branch name: Write the http://hotcanadianpharmacy.com/ name of the beneficiary and their branch code.
- It is essential to know the IFSC code of the receiving branch when you use RTGS and NEFT. Write it in the form.
- Name of the beneficiary customer: Customer name in full and without any mistakes
- Customer account number: Do not make any mistakes in the customer account number. It should be carefully written.
- Any required information to be sent to the recipient. You can write it down for tax purposes.
What are the charges for Axis RTGS and NEFT?
Following is a list of the NEFT and RTGS fees that Axis Bank charges for its service. Axis Bank does not charge service charges for inward RTGS and NEFT transactions.
|NEFT Outward||Outward Upto Rs. 10,000/-||Rs.2.50/- per transaction|
|Rs. 10001 to Rs 1 Lakh||Rs. 5/- per transaction|
|Rs 1 Lakh to Rs 2 lakh||Rs. 15/- per transaction|
|Above Rs.2 Lakh||Rs.25/- per transaction|
|Outward RTGS||Outward Rs.2 Lakh to Rs.5 Lakh||Rs.25/- per transaction|
|Rs.5 Lakh & Above||Rs.50/- per transaction|
Axis RTGS Timings: You can transfer money via RTGS from Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 3:30 PM and Saturday (excluding the 2nd and 4th): 10 AM to 3:30 PM.
FAQ on Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF
When will Beneficiary Person get money in the Account?
Upon completion of the RTGS transaction, the Beneficiary’s Bank receives the funds. In most cases, the beneficiary bank will credit the account within 30 minutes of receiving the fund transfer request
What are the benefits of Axis Bank NEFT?
NEFT does not require you to send a physical check or demand draft. The NEFT service also reduced paperwork.
Whom to contact for Axis Bank’s NEFT service grievance?
To raise a dispute you can contact Axis Bank Customer Facilitation Centre by calling 022-24253491, 3492, or 3493. You can also send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, check how to close axis bank account
This is all you need to know about the Axis Bank RTGS form pdf. If you encounter any problems while filling out the rtgs form axis bank, please let us know in the comment section. We are happy to assist you on Axis Bank Neft Form Download.