In older times, we have to visit the bank for checking account balance. But in the modern era, most of the banks are adding new facilities for users to make their work simpler. Now we can check the SBT balance without visiting the bank on our mobile or laptop using various methods like Internet Banking, By Sms, and By MissCall.
Before proceeding any further if you are not registered for internet banking then you can not check the SBT account balance through Internet banking. You have to register for Internet banking by visiting your Nearest Bank branch. In this article, we are going to explain all of the ways to check your SBT account balance.
If you are already registered for Internet banking then let’s get started with how to check SBT Account balance through Internet Banking.
Table of Contents
- How To check SBT Account Balance through Internet Banking?
- How to Check SBT Account Balance via SMS By Miss Call?
- Frequently Asked Questions
How To check SBT Account Balance through Internet Banking?
- Visit the official SBT online Banking website by clicking here.
2. Now Click on the “Login” button and you will be redirected to the next page.
3. Now Click on the “Continue To Login” button which is located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
4. Enter your SBT Internet Banking Username and password (username and password are case sensitive).
5. Now Enter the Captcha words shown in the picture for human verification and click on the “Login” button.
6. You will be redirected to the dashboard of your internet banking account.
7. In the Dashboard, the section look for the account number.
8. The balance checking option is available in the next of Account number, Click on the “click here for balance” option.
9. Your Savings account balance will be shown here.
10. In the case of the Multiple Account, you can click on the corresponding account number to get the balance details.
How to Check SBT Account Balance via SMS By Miss Call?
- You can register for miss call banking by sending a simple SMS from the mobile number which is linked with the bank account.
- The Message should be like “REGSBT<space><Account Number>” and send the SMS to 9223488888.
- Suppose your account number is 12456789 then type REGSBT 12456789 in the message body and send the SMS to 9223488888 from your registered mobile number.
- After that, you will receive an SMS from the SBT related to the activation of Miss Call banking.
- Now give a miss call to +919223766666 you will receive an SMS within a few seconds containing Account balance Information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does SBT Charge any Fee for miss call banking?
No, SBI did not charge any fee for miss call banking. This facility is totally free for customers.
Can be Check Account balance if the mobile number is not linked with the account.
No, SBT did not allow you to check the account balance if your mobile number is not linked with the bank account.
How to check the SBT account balance by miss call?
Give a miss call to +919223766666 number from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS within a few seconds containing the Account balance information.
This is the article about how to check SBT Account Balance Online/SMS/Miss call. We covered this topic in detail and includes all of the ways to check the SBT Account balance. However, if you still face any problem related to anything feel free to ask in the comment section we will glad to help you.
- SBH Balance Enquiry Number by Missed Call
- bank of India balance check, Missed Call Alerts, Toll-Free Number, And Customer Care
- How To Enable International Transactions On SBI Debit Card
- How To Activate/Login to Online SBI Internet Banking First time without a kit
- How Can I Generate SBI Atm Pin By SMS