State Bank of India provides a wide range of credit cards for its customers. As a safety measure, the bank delivers an inactive credit card which can later be activated by the user. We have hence created a stepwise guide to the whole process of activation of SBI credit cards.
You can activate your Credit card using various methods like net banking, mobile application, email or through the customer service.
Table of Contents
Steps for activation using Net Banking
If you have SBI’s net banking facility then this option is the best & easiest option for you.
- Firstly, visit sbicard.com
- Check on the header you should see a login button below the search bar. Click on the login button.
- It should take you to this screen.
- If you already have an account then login using your login id and password.
- In case you are a first time user then click on ‘First time user?’ and get registered. Follow the following steps.
- It should redirect you to SBI credit card activation dashboard. Which should look like this
- After you are logged in, click on the “Requests” tab on the left-hand side of the screen
- Now scroll down to find the “Card Activation” tab.
- Click on the “Card Activation” option in it.
- You should see a screen with a drop-down menu.
- In case you have multiple credit cards associated with SBI net banking account you will be asked to choose the card to be activated.
- After choosing the card to be activated click on “Activate” tab
- Your card is now activated and ready to use
If you are looking for How To Activate SBI Debit Card, you can check our article here
FAQ On How To Activate SBI Credit Card
How Can I check my SBI Credit Card Dispatch Status?
You can check your SBI Credit Card Dispatch Status by logging in to your SBI Card account at sbicard.com or write to us at to check the dispatch status. You can also call us on our helpline number to check the dispatch status. Alternatively, you can chat with Chatbot ILA for the query.
How can I activate the SBI credit card through ATM?
No you can’t activate SBI credit card in ATM.
What is the user ID for SBI credit card?
You can find this 3-digit number at the back of your SBI Credit Card.
How can I activate SBI Credit card by SMS?
You can’t activate SBI Credit Card by SMS
We have written the easy methods on how to activate SBI credit card. It is completely online and you can complete them sitting at home. Using this easy methods you can easily activate your SBI Credi Card. Follow each step carefully to avoid errors. Hope this post will help you to activate your SBI Credit Card. If you face any issue let us know in comments we will be more than happy to help.
- None Found