State Bank of India provides a wide range of credit cards. However, the bank delivers an inactive credit card, which the user can later activate as a safety measure. Hence, we have created a stepwise guide to the whole process of activation of SBI credit cards.
You can activate your Credit card using various methods like net banking, mobile application, email, or through customer service.
Table of Contents
Steps To Activate SBI Credit Cardusing Net Banking
If you have SBI’s net banking facility, this option is the best & easiest option for you.
- Firstly, visit sbicard.com.
- Check on the header. You should see a login button below the search bar. Click on the login button.
- It should take you to this screen.
- If you already have an account, log in using your login id and password.
- In case you are a first-time user, click on ‘First time user?’ and get registered. Follow the following steps.
- It should redirect you to the SBI credit card activation dashboard. Which should look like this
- After you are logged in, click on the “Requests” tab on the left-hand side of the screen
- Now scroll down to find the “Card Activation” tab.
- Click on the “Card Activation” option in it.
- You should see a screen with a drop-down menu.
- In case you have multiple credit cards associated with SBI net banking account, you will be asked to choose the card to be activated.
- After choosing the card to be activated click on “Activate” tab
- Your card is now activated and ready to use
If you are looking for How To Activate SBI Debit Card, you can check our article here.
FAQ On How To Activate SBI Credit Card through sms
How Can I Check My SBI Credit Card Dispatch Status?
What Is The SBI Credit Card User ID?
How Can I Activate An SBI Credit Card By SMS?
Debit cards issued by the state bank of India can be activated by SMS, not a credit card. Therefore, you cannot activate the sbi credit card via SMS. You can, however, activate the card by calling the customer care number.
We have written the easy methods to activate an SBI credit card Online. It is entirely online, and you can complete them sitting at home. Using this easy method, you can quickly start your SBI Credi Card. Follow each step carefully to avoid errors. I hope this post will help you to activate your SBI Credit Card. If you face any issues, let us know in the comments section below. We will be more than happy to help.
7 thoughts on “How to activate SBI Credit Card Online”
Cash withdrawal not successful but cash debit my account
Customer care number need
My A T M EXPRE Date 2021
And new A T M NOT RECIVED
Please apply for new one in Internet Banking.
SBI credit card customer Care number 8480272545
Pdf Lena h
Kis cheez ka PDF sir??