State Bank of India provides a wide range of credit cards for its customers. However, as a safety measure, the bank delivers an inactive credit card, which the user can later activate. Hence, we have created a stepwise guide to the whole process of activation of SBI credit cards.
You can activate your Credit card using various methods like net banking, mobile application, email, or through customer service.
Table of Contents
Steps To Activate SBI Credit Cardusing Net Banking
If you have SBI’s net banking facility, this option is the best & easiest option for you.
- Firstly, visit sbicard.com.
- Check on the header. You should see a login button below the search bar. Click on the login button.
- It should take you to this screen.
- If you already have an account, log in using your login id and password.
- In case you are a first-time user, click on ‘First time user?’ and get registered. Follow the following steps.
- It should redirect you to the SBI credit card activation dashboard. Which should look like this
- After you are logged in, click on the “Requests” tab on the left-hand side of the screen
- Now scroll down to find the “Card Activation” tab.
- Click on the “Card Activation” option in it.
- You should see a screen with a drop-down menu.
- In case you have multiple credit cards associated with SBI net banking account, you will be asked to choose the card to be activated.
- After choosing the card to be activated click on “Activate” tab
- Your card is now activated and ready to use
FAQ On How To Activate SBI Credit Card
How Can I check my SBI Credit Card Dispatch Status?
How can I activate the SBI credit card through ATM?
No, you can’t activate an SBI credit card in ATM.
What is the user ID for an SBI credit card?
You can find this 3-digit number at the back of your SBI Credit Card.
How can I activate an SBI Credit card by SMS?
You can’t activate SBI Credit Card by SMS
We have written the easy methods on how to activate an SBI credit card. It is entirely online, and you can complete them sitting at home. Using this easy method, you can easily activate your SBI Credi Card. Follow each step carefully to avoid errors. I hope this post will help you to activate your SBI Credit Card. If you face any issues, let us know in the comments section below. We will be more than happy to help.