I doubt that the upcoming generation may see the bank ques. The option of net banking has made banking easy for people. You don’t have to visit an ATM or bank to check your bank balance or transfer money to other beneficiaries. All this can get done while on the go with the help of a net banking facility. The only thing that annoys few people is closing a bank account because a customer needs to visit the bank for this process. Closing a bank account online is not a practical process till now, but we don’t know about the future. Here in this post, we have all the details related to How to close Bank of Maharashtra account online?
|Article||Bank of Maharashtra Account Closing Form|
|Bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Bank of Maharashtra Customers|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
The Bank of Maharashtra is a nationalized bank owned by the Indian government’s Ministry of Finance. As of 25the March 2021, the bank had 15 million customers and 1,900 branches across the country. In Maharashtra, it has the greatest network of branches of any nationalized bank.
Table of Contents
- How to close Bank of Maharashtra account online
- Bank of Maharashtra account closure form online PDF Format.
- Application Format To Close Bank of Maharashtra Account
- Bank of Maharashtra Minimum Account Balance
- How to close Bank of Maharashtra account online?
- How to close my Bank of Maharashtra account?
- Which branches of Bank of Maharashtra are closing?
- What are the account maintenance charges of Bank of Maharashtra?
- What is the requirement of a joint account holder when closing bank account?
- What is the withdrawal limit of the Bank of Maharashtra in a single transaction?
How to close Bank of Maharashtra account online
Bank of Maharastra provides a net banking facility to its customers. But closing bank account online is not practical. If you have been searching for a way to close bank account online, you might not have found enough information. In this post, we will take you to all you need to know about ‘How to close Bank of Maharashtra account online?’ go through the stepwise procedure given below:
- Collect the account closure form: First you have to get the account closure form. The account closure form is available at your nearest bank branch, or you can download the form online.
- Fill the account closure form: Next, fill in the requested details in the account closure form.
- Submission of KYC documents: The customer must also submit the KYC documents when closing the bank account. The Bank of Maharastra KYC documents at the time of closing the account includes a Pan card or aadhar card. Therefore, the KYC documents have to be self-attested as well.
- Submit Passbook and debit card: A customer must submit the passbook, balance cheque leaves, and debit card when closing the bank account.
- Withdrawal of the remaining balance in the Bank Account: When closing a bank account, the documents submitted by the customer gets verified by the bank, and the bank official requests to withdraw the remaining balance in the bank account. You can quickly transfer or withdraw the remaining bank balance via dd, cheque, or you can even transfer the balance to another account. Cash withdrawal is also an option if you want to withdraw the amount in the withdrawal limit.
Using registered email identity/number, banks often send an email or SMS after closing the bank account. Using the method mentioned above, you can close your current as well as your savings bank account.
Important Note: Bank of Maharashtra does not allow closing bank account online. A customer who wants to close bank account has to visit the bank to complete the process.
Bank of Maharashtra account closure form online PDF Format.
Use the Bank of Maharashtra Bank Account Closure Form in PDF format to close your Bank of Maharashtra Bank account. Below is a link to the account closure pdf file that you can download. You can find all of the information you need to close an account with the Bank of Maharashtra Bank in the closure form. You’ll also find instructions and information on how to fill it out.
You can also read about the Stepwise Procedure On How To Close Indian Overseas Bank Account Online?
Application Format To Close Bank of Maharashtra Account
You can also request that your Bank of Maharashtra bank account be closed by contacting the branch manager. Below is the application form for closing a Bank of Maharashtra bank account. Then, submit your request to shut your bank account to the respective Bank of Maharashtra branch official in the same format.
To, The Bank Manager, Bank of Maharashtra Branch Name Branch Address Subject: Request to Close Bank of Maharashtra bank account. Sir/Madam, I want to close my savings bank account with Bank of Maharashtra. It is difficult for me to maintain the minimum balance; also, I have opened a new bank account with some other bank. My Bank of Maharashtra savings bank account details are account number [___], IFSC code [____], and account holder name [___]. Kindly consider this closure application request as early as possible. Thank you Yours sincerely [Name] [Signature]
Bank of Maharashtra Minimum Account Balance
Below given are the Bank of Maharashtra minimum account balance:
|Bank of Maharashtra Type of Savings Account||Minimum Balance Requirement in the Bank Account|
|Mahabank Purple Savings account||The minimum Monthly Average Balance is |
|Mahabank Royal Savings Account||The minimum Monthly Average Balance is |
|Mahabank Lok Bachat Yojana||There is no specific amount for account opening. It can even be Re. 1/-|
|Mahabank Yuva Yojana||Rs. 10 Only|
|Mahabank Savings Bank Scheme||Should be maintained on a monthly average basis.|
Тhіѕ рoѕt іѕ аbout “How to close Bank of Maharashtra account online” Неrе wе hаvе ехрlаіnеd аll уоu nееd tо knоw аbоut сlоѕe Bank of Maharashtra Ваnk ассоunt. Іf аnу dоubtѕ, ѕhооt thеm іn thе соmmеntѕ ѕесtіоn, аnd wе wіll wіllіnglу аnѕwеr thеm. Yоu саn аlѕо соntасt Bank of Maharashtra сuѕtоmеr ѕеrvісе’ѕ tоll-frее numbеr 1800 233 4526 fоr mоrе іnfоrmаtіоn. Head Office: Bank of Maharashtra Head Office, ‘Lokmangal,’ 1501, Shivajinagar Pune 411005
How to close Bank of Maharashtra account online?
Customers can download it from the bank’s website or go to your local branch and pick up an account closure form to fill out appropriately and submitted to the bank. But, unfortunately, there is no realistic way to close bank of Maharashtra account online.
How to close my Bank of Maharashtra account?
Visit the Bank of Maharashtra and fill the account closure form. Enclose all the Know Your Customer (KYC) documents. Sign the closure form and submit it to the bank manager and wait for the process.
Which branches of Bank of Maharashtra are closing?
The closing branches of Bank of Maharashtra are in Thane (7), Aurangabad, Mumbai (6), Raipur, Goa, Solapur, Pune (5), Jaipur (4), Nashik and Bengaluru (3 each), Amravati, Nagpur, Latur, Jalgaon, Satara, Hyderabad and Chennai (2 each), Noida, Kolkata, Chandigarh and Kolhapur (1 each).
What are the account maintenance charges of Bank of Maharashtra?
Account Maintenance Fees for Business Correspondents and Government Accounts are not applicable. After three free transactions in a month, each transaction costs Rs 100/-. BSBDA/FI/PMJDY accounts are excluded. After three free transactions in a month, each transaction costs Rs 100/-.
What is the requirement of a joint account holder when closing bank account?
The only requirement is the signature of the joint account holder. So there’s no need for the joint account holder to visit the bank if you can take their signature on the document beforehand.
What is the withdrawal limit of the Bank of Maharashtra in a single transaction?
You can withdraw Rs 10,000 in a single transaction at both BOM ATMs and other bank ATMs. However, your Bank of Maharashtra International Debit Card is limited to four transactions per day.