Close RBL Bank Account Online: It is typically seen that if somebody opens an account with a bank, they once in a while close it, and the record stays open with the bank for seemingly forever. However, presently, as the more significant part of banks has begun working through an Online Stage, there is no need to close the ledger in typical circumstances. So here we will guide you through all the steps on ‘how to close RBL bank account online?.’
|Article||Close RBL Bank Account|
|Beneficiary||RBL Bank Customers|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
You may be wondering how to close RBL bank Savings account to close your Savings account. It may appear time-consuming, but closing bank account is a simple process that requires only a few steps.
Table of Contents
- How to close Rbl Bank Account online?
- Important Information About the Closure of an RBL Bank Account
- Application Format To Close RBL Bank Account
- PDF Download RBL Bank Account Closure Form
- Why people close bank account?
How to close Rbl Bank Account online?
If having RBL savings account with a bank and want to know how to close it, the steps are as follows:
- Get the RBL bank account closure form: You can download it from the bank’s website, or you can go to the nearby RBL bank branch, acquire the account closure form, and fill it out appropriately. Here we are also providing the link through which you can go to the RBL Forms Page: Click Here
- Fill the RBL account closure form: The first step to close RBL bank account is to complete an RBL bank Account Closure Form. Then you must sign it and submit it to the branch manager-in-charge. Please keep in mind that if your account has a joint holder/s, all of them must sign the account cancellation form.
- Attach your KYC documents to the RBL Bank Account cancellation form: To the RBL bank account closure form, all account holders should attach a copy of KYC documents: a copy of PAN, which also serves as your verification, and a proof of address. Account-holders may be requested to self-attest these papers as well.
- Submission of Debit Card, Passbook, and Balance Cheque Leaves to your RBL Branch: it is essential to submit balance check leaves to the bank when closing bank account. Customers also need to submit a debit card and passbook if they have one. The account closure request will only get processed after the submission of these things.
- Withdraw/Transfer the Balance Amount from RBL Bank Savings Account: The banker reviews the documentation you submit. If everything checks out, you are instructed to withdraw the amount from your bank account. You can withdraw cash, have the bank issue a cheque/DD in your name, or transfer the money to another account.
Important Information About the Closure of an RBL Bank Account
- You have to visit the RBL Bank branch of the bank where you opened the account to close your account.
- You should only close the account if in the future you don’t have to because banks usually don’t allow a closed account to be reopened.
- You should save, or the complete bank statement must be impressed for any future reference since the beginning of the transaction.
- If you have any automated payments or transactions going cancel them immediately.
- Before closing RBL bank account, you need to clear up all your outstanding dues or charges.
Application Format To Close RBL Bank Account
Follow the below application format to close your bank account. You can write the application in the given format and attach your KYC documents along with your passbook, debit card and check leaves and submit it to the bank.
To, The Bank Manager, RBL Bank, Bhopal (M.P) Subject: Close saving bank account with RBL This letter is a request to close my RBL bank account 12345667. I haven't used this account in a long time. Now I've chosen not to keep this account. I'm returning my debit/credit card, passbook, and chequebook to the bank branch attached with the account closure form. I request you to repay my existing balance via demand draft or transfer it to my new account. It would be great if you do it as soon as possible. Thanking You Yours Faithfully, (Name and Signature with Date) Account No.- xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
PDF Download RBL Bank Account Closure Form
Here we are providing the RBL Download forms link for the RBL bank account closure form. If you want to close RBL bank account online, then fill in all the details in the form after downloading it. Make sure all the information you enter in the account closure form is correct. Get assured you don’t shuffle the details and double-check the form before submitting it to the RBL Bank branch.
Why people close bank account?
Nonetheless, there could be a variety of reasons to close bank Savings Account. For example, the bank may have a lower rate of interest on the services provided by the bank officials are not accurate, leading the customers to close the bank account. Unsatisfactory Customer Service is the central issue of the customers usually. Another point is maintaining a higher minimum account balance, which is again tricky for the customers. On the other hand, some people have multiple bank accounts, so they choose to close bank account with a particular bank not satisfying their needs. Nowadays, people are using online banking, and some banks might not provide online services; therefore, this becomes the reason to close a bank account with a particular bank. Another reason could be Higher Fees & Charges on Financial Transactions.
RBL Bank is one of the country’s fastest expanding banks, spreading across major urban areas. The bank’s customer base with 247 branches and 383 ATMs is around 3.98 million across the country. The RBL bank is listed on the NSE and BSE exchanges. The bank offers its customers many financial and banking services. The Bank has received several honors and recognition in recent years, showing the quality of services the RBL team offers its prominent clients.
You may easily open the account by visiting the official website of the Bank if you wish to open an account in the RBL bank. It is an easy, safe, and secure whole process. But if you want to close RBL bank account online, then, unfortunately, it is not possible.
Here we have tried to answer you questions related to ‘how to close RBL bank account?’. If you still find any difficulty or have any opinion related to this article kindly shoot us in the comment section and we will be glad to answer.
Can I close RBL bank account online?
Your RBL bank account cannot get closed online. Instead, you must visit the nearby RBL branch where your account has been opened. You must thus go to the branch where you have an account and request that they close their account.
How to permanently close my RBL bank account?
An account owner has to visit the RBL branch physically to perform the closing process. A closure form and the disconnecting form, unused chequebook, and debit card must get submitted at the branch.
RBL Bank A Nationalised bank?
RBL Bank is an Indian private-sector bank based in Mumbai and was established in 1943. It was earlier known as Ratnakar Bank.
How many days does it take to close RBL bank account?
Within 14 days after opening the account, the banks do not charge for closing. Closings of the account can be subject to account locking charges after 14 days but before one year. The closing of an account does typically not involve the closing charges following one year.
Is RBL Bank safe?
The most reliable investment option is a fixed depot with a AAA rating of the highest ICRA and CRISIL. Therefore, RBL’s term deposit is safe and secure since government supports funds regardless of the bank’s current position.