Account-holders using net banking can quickly transfer funds, check bank balances, and do other banking tasks while being at home with the help of online banking services. As a result, banking has become easy, and now even customers can open a bank account online while sitting at home but closing a bank account cannot be done online. However, in this article, we will talk about the stepwise procedure of how to close UCO bank account online?
|Article||UCO Bank Account Closing Process|
|Beneficiary||UCO Bank Customers|
UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, is a prominent nationalized bank founded in 1943 in Kolkata. UCO is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. If you want to close UCO bank account, go through this article, read the process, download the UCO bank account closure form, see the minimum balance requirement, how to close UCO bank account online? And more.
Table of Contents
- How to close UCO Bank account online?
- Download UCO Bank Account Closure Form PDF Format.
- Application Format To Close UCO Bank Account
- UCO Bank Minimum Account Balance
- Is it possible to close UCO bank account online?
- What is the UCO bank minimum balance?
- What documents are required to close UCO bank account?
- How long will it take to close UCO bank account?
- What are the KYC documents in UCO Bank?
- What if the joint account holder is not present at the time of closing bank account?
- Can I close UCO bank account from a nearby bank branch?
How to close UCO Bank account online?
While it is feasible to open a bank account online, closing one requires a trip to the bank. Many people look for information about opening and closing bank accounts on the internet, but there isn’t much out there. So, we’ll go over all you need to know about ‘how to close UCO bank account online‘ in this bank article. Then, as indicated below, take the following steps:
- Get the UCO bank account closing form online: The UCO account closing form may be found on the UCO Bank’s official website, which also includes a PDF version of the form. If you are unable to find the account closure form online, visit a UCO bank branch near you to obtain the UCO Bank account closure form.
- Fill in the information on the account closing form using block letters. The account holder’s name, the names of any joint account holders (if any), the city, state, pin code, and the remaining security amount in the bank account are all requested by the bank. Double-check the form and sign it after you’ve filled out all of the details. Joint account holders must also sign the UCO bank account closing form.
- After that, you must attach the KYC documents to the UCO account closing form. In this scenario, the KYC documents are the PAN card and the Aadhaar card; these documents will be used as identification for verification of address and identity. In addition, the account holder and joint account holder may also be asked to self-attest to these documents. As a result, the KYC documents must be submitted along with the UCO account closure form.
- The account holder must return the balance cheque leaves, Passbook, and debit card to the bank. The account will be closed only after the passbook, debit card, and balance cheque have been submitted.
- After verifying your customer documentation, you will be required to withdraw the remaining funds from your bank account. The account holder can withdraw money from your account in various ways, including DD, cheque, cash withdrawal, or transferring funds to another account.
- You will be able to terminate your UCO bank account without problem if you follow the steps indicated above. When your account is closed, your bank will usually send an email or SMS to your registered email address and phone number.
You can also gather all of your paperwork and head to the main branch of UCO Bank. Then obtain the UCO account closing form, complete it, and submit it. It will save you time, and if you have any questions, you may ask the bank inquiry immediately while filling out the form.
Download UCO Bank Account Closure Form PDF Format.
The UCO bank account closure form is simply accessible online. You will see, the form has all of the necessary information and directions for filling out the details. The account closing form is straightforward and is only one page long. Ensure that all details are entered in block letters and double-checked before submitting it to the bank official.
You may also have to submit your KYC documents along with the UCO bank account closure form.
If you want details regarding the closing of other bank accounts you can check on our website. Click Here
Application Format To Close UCO Bank Account
Closing the UCO bank account by submitting an application to the bank is also a measure to close UCO bank account. The account holder must provide the name, account number, and address in this application. Follow the format provided below to write an application requesting that the bank close the account.
To, The Bank Manager, UCO Bank Branch Name Branch Address Subject: Request to Close UCO bank account. Sir/Madam, This request is to please my saving UCO bank account. I have started a different bank account, and I cannot simultaneously open two bank accounts. So I respectfully ask you to speed up my application and close my account in the UCO Bank, with the following details: account number [___], IFSC code [____], and account holder name [___]. Kindly consider this closure request application as early as possible. Thank you Yours sincerely [Name] [Signature]
UCO Bank Minimum Account Balance
A minimum initial deposit of Rs. 5/- is required to start the account. If the account user uses the check service, the initial minimum balance should be Rs. 250/-.
Тhіѕ рoѕt іѕ аbout “Ноw tо Сlоѕе Yеѕ Ваnk Ассоunt оnlіnе.” Неrе wе hаvе ехрlаіnеd аll уоu nееd tо knоw аbоut сlоѕіng уоur UCO Ваnk ассоunt. Іf аnу dоubtѕ, ѕhооt thеm іn thе соmmеntѕ ѕесtіоn, аnd wе wіll wіllіnglу аnѕwеr thеm. Yоu саn аlѕо соntасt UCO Ваnk сuѕtоmеr ѕеrvісе’ѕ tоll-frее numbеr 1800 103 0123 fоr mоrе іnfоrmаtіоn. For E-banking-related queries, contact [email protected]