Customers of SBI have access to various online services for convenient account access. Obtaining the account passbook or SBI passbook statement online is one such service. The SBI (State Bank of India) is one of the country’s largest banks, having approximately 15000 branches spread across the country. They provide a comprehensive range of banking services to both individuals and businesses. We’ll look at how to get the SBI passbook statement online in this post. The online passbook statement is also known as sbi e passbook. The information in the article is presented in a step-by-step approach.
Table of Contents
Important points to get SBI passbook statement online
- The customer’s mobile number should be registered and linked with the bank account to use internet banking or mobile banking apps and services.
- To check the SBI passbook statement online (sbi e passbook), the user should remember the SBI internet banking or SBI mobile banking user ID and password.
- The registered mobile number must have a valid recharge or active plan to log in and receive OTP and SMS from the bank.
How to get SBI passbook statement online.
To check the SBI passbook statement online using a mobile phone, the SBI customer first needs to download the SBI Yono Lite App. The application can easily get downloaded from the Play Store for Android users, and iOS users can download the SBI Yono Lite application from the apple store.
- When the SBI Yono Lite App is downloaded, install it, then open it, and now the user has to log in using the SBI internet banking user id and password.
- The SBI Yono Lite App will send an OTP to verify the phone number. Enter the OTP in the given blank and proceed.
- Once the OTP verification is completed, the user again has to log in using the Easy PIN or the user id and password.
- On the main page of the SBI Yono Lite App, click on the ‘My Accounts.’
- You will see a new page on screen now, and here you have to click on the mPassbook option.
- Next, select the view mPassbook option.
- Now you have to select your SBI account number.
- To get the most recent transactions, tap the Refresh button on the screen.
- The page will now view your SBI passbook statement online on your phone.
How to get SBI passbook statement online without internet banking
There is a way to check the SBI passbook statement online (sbi e passbook) without internet banking if you don’t have access to SBI internet banking. Follow the stepwise procedure below to check the SBI passbook statement.
- To check the sbi passbook statement without internet banking, the user first download the SBI Quick App on the phone.
- Install and open the application, and allow all required permissions.
- You have to go to the main page, select the ‘Account Service‘ option, and then select the ‘Register‘ option.
- Enter the Account Number in the requested area.
- The SMS app will open on the phone where the user has to send an already transcribed SMS on the specified number: 7208933148
- SBI Quick registration is now complete, and you will receive an email confirmation.
- The SBI 6-month E-statement option (sbi e passbook) is now available on the SBI Quick App. Tap the SMS symbol in front of this choice.
- The user has to enter the account number and then the four-digit passcode to open the file.
- The messaging app will automatically get open, and it will have a pre-typed message to mentioned number.
- The user has to send the SMS by selecting the send option and, after that, open the email.
- Now, open the latest email from SBI that contains the sbi e passbook previous 6 months’ statement.
This is how you can receive a sbi passbook statement without using internet banking.
How to get an SBI mini statement online by missed call
You can check your recent account transactions by missed call if you don’t have access to the internet at the time. SBI provides the option of receiving an SBI mini statement through a missed call from a user registered mobile number. The mobile phone number must be linked with the user’s SBI bank account. (To receive the SBI mini statement on mobile, all you need is a bank-registered mobile phone number.)
- Get your bank’s registered phone number and dial the following number on your phone. SBI mini statement missed call number – 9223866666
- Call this number and wait for it to disconnect automatically.
- You will receive an SMS containing your account’s previous 5 transactions in a couple of moments.
|Article||Get SBI Passbook Statement Online|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
|Method||Online & Offline|
What Is An SBI Bank Statement?
How To Check The SBI Passbook Online?
You will see a link to “mPassbook” displayed on the login page.
Select ‘mPassbook’ from the menu.
You’ll be asked to enter your Internet Banking ID and mPassbook PIN, which you set up before.
Now you can check the sbi e passbook online.
How To Get My Passbook Statement From SBI?
How To Get SBI Passbook Statement PDF?
What Is A PDF Bank Statement?
How To Get SBI E-Statement Through SMS?
So this is the article about getting the SBI passbook statement online. SBI passbook statement can be viewed/downloaded from the comfort of your own home. To see the SBI passbook statement online, all you need is a registered mobile number. We tried to cover this article from every aspect. Moreover, if you have any queries related to the SBI passbook statement online, leave us a comment segment we will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.