How to Report Sbi Atm Transaction Failed but Amount Debited
We use credit or debit cards very often for shopping, paying bills, and withdrawing cash from the ATM. ATM card is one of the easiest ways to withdraw cash anytime you want. You don’t need to visit the bank each time to withdraw the cash. Some ATMs even provide a deposit facility as well. There are a lot of benefits of ATMs, but there is some downside too.
Sometimes cash doesn’t come out from the machine, showing that the amount was debited successfully. Many users get scared in this situation, but to overcome these problems, all banks allow you to report the failed ATM transaction, and after inspection, banks return your money to your account. So if your money gets stuck in the SBI ATM, then here are the ways to report failed SBI ATM transactions to get your money back.
Table of Contents
- Ways To Report Failed SBI ATM Transaction
- Report Failed SBI ATM Transaction Through Customer Care
- Report Failed SBI ATM Transaction By Visiting The Branch
- Report Failed SBI ATM Transaction Through Online Portal
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Verdict
Ways To Report Failed SBI ATM Transaction
Currently, there are three ways to report failed SBI ATM Transactions
Report Failed SBI ATM Transaction Through Customer Care
This is by far the easiest way to report your failed SBI ATM transaction. Almost every bank provides customer care numbers to its user. So if your money gets stuck in the ATM and you got money debited SMS, then call on the SBI customer care and tell them the whole scenario. After hearing from you, they will register your complaint and provide a tracking number for your issues. If your case is valid, you will get a refund in your account within seven business days.
SBI Customer Care Number: 1800 425 3800
Report Failed SBI ATM Transaction By Visiting The Branch
Another way to report a failed ATM transaction is by visiting the branch. Visit your nearest State Bank Of India branch and tell your issues to the SBI employee. The SBI officials will forward your complaint to the technical support, and they will inspect your issues; once your case is verified, you will receive your money back.
Report Failed SBI ATM Transaction Through Online Portal
SBI has a dedicated CMS portal for sbi transaction failed complaints. Follow the below steps to complain about your issue with the SBI.
- First of all visit the official SBI CMS Portal.
2. Now, a form will appear, and you need to fill the form with the required details.
3. Select customer type, Account Number, and in the Complaint Name section, type the issue you face.
4. Now, enter your Branch Code, Registered Mobile Number, and Email.
5. In the category of complaint, select ATM Related.
6. In the Products & Services related option, again selected ATM Related.
7. After that, like the Complaint section, Select the issue. For example, if your money gets debited but cash is not dispensed, then select the first option.
8. After choosing the three options, you need to enter your Debit Card Number, Txn Amount, Txn Id/ UTR No, Transaction Date. In The Dispensed amount, enter 0 if you didn’t receive any amount. Now enter the ATM Id/Terminal ID and write the details of your complaint in 500 characters.
Note: You can find the Terminal ID/ATM ID on all of your transaction and settlement receipts.
9. Finally, enter the captcha and click on submit button. After submitting the form successfully, you will receive a mail on your registered email ID and SMS on your mobile number for the same.
10. A complaint number will also be initiated to track the status of your complaint. Within 48 hours, the bank will call you about the issue, and if your case is genuine, you will receive a refund back in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I complain about the failed transactions in SBI?
What to do if the ATM transaction failed but the amount debited?
How can I refund my failed Transaction in SBI?
4. Why does my ATM say Transaction Cancelled?
By following the above methods, you can resolve your issues and get your money back in your account. It would help if you complained by any method, and the bank usually takes seven days to inspect and resolve your issues. However, in some cases, banks can take more than seven days, depending on your issue. In case if you receive you just received your ATM card, you can check here How Can I Generate SBI Atm Pin By SMS