How To Unblock SBI Debit Card?
Banks issue debit and credit cards to all customers. If you input the PIN incorrectly three or more times, or if your credit/debit card is lost, or you block your card for whatever reason, you must unlock the card by visiting a bank branch. This article will assist you on ‘How to Unblock SBI debit card?’ if you have an SBI account. Then, you can follow the below-given steps that describe the same in detail.
Things required to unblock SBI debit card
Below given are a few details required to unblock the SBI debit card.
- Account number
- Card last four digits
- Your signature registered in Bank
- Photo ID
- SBI CIF number
You can read more on our website about How To Close SBI Bank Account Without Vising The Bank? | YONO App – YONO Full Form, Features | Reset SBI Debit Card PIN Online And Offline? and more. CLICK HERE
How to Unblock SBI Debit Card
Follow the below-given steps to unblock SBI debit card. Make sure you follow the steps without making any mistakes.
- You must go to your nearby local SBI Bank branch and request a debit Unblock Application Form.
- Now fill in the form. Correctly enter the account number, CIF number, last four numbers of the card, and other required information.
- Sign the application form.
- Next, you have to attach your photo ID with the debit Unblock Application Form and submit it to the bank officer.
- It will now take 24 hours to unblock your debit card.
Once the debit card has been unblocked, you will receive an SMS notification on your phone.
Your debit card could be blocked for a variety of reasons while you’re going about your daily routine. And no one is to blame. SBI does this to protect your account against fraud and other types of hacking attempts aimed at stealing money from your account. You can also connect to SBI customer care helpline 1800 425 3800.