Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List | प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट | PM Awas Yojana List | pmaymis.gov.in list 2021 | PMAY List | Download Awas Yojana List
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), which India’s Prime Minister launched in June 2015, is a government-funded initiative that seeks to make housing affordable for the country’s poorest citizens. It entails the construction of dwellings in specific cities using environmentally friendly technologies.
Table of Contents
- Brief Note Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021
- Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme 2021-22 Bihar Target
- Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list 2020-2021(PMAY-G)
- Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban list 2020-2021 (PMAY-U)
- Beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Check PMAY Application Status
- Check PMAY Application Status Using the Father’s Name and Mobile Number:
- Guidance Related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY):
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Features and Benefits
- PMAY-U: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban
- (PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
Brief Note Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021
The most significant aspect of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 is the government’s subsidy of 2.67 lakh rupees, which serves as an incentive. The government gives possibilities to everyone who wishes to build their own house under the PMAY initiative. This method is prevalent among citizens around the country. When the house is finished, the banks or financial organizations typically charge you EMIs every month, but you do not receive a subsidy.
In many situations, the subsidy of one arrived, and the assistance of the other did not come in two separate houses constructed on an identical plot, even if both were completed simultaneously. Therefore, it is critical to know your position in such a circumstance.
You must obtain a reference number once you have completed the PMAY application procedure under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The reference number you provided is then used to track the status of your application. Follow the instructions below for PMAY (G) and PMAY (U) to see your name on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List.
Read more about the Indian government schemes at our blog.
|Scheme Name||PM Awas Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||The year 2015|
|Beneficiary||Every Citizen of India|
|Objective||To Provide Pucca House to Each beneficiary|
|Benefits||House For all|
|PMAY Scheme New List||Available Now|
|Mode of Downloading List||Online|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme 2021-22 Bihar Target
By the year 2022, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will provide housing to all homeless citizens. An annual target is established under this scheme & houses are constructed keeping the target in the mind. The target has been set to provide a maximum number of houses to Bihar under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021-2022. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Bihar target for 2021-2022 is to build 11 lakh 49 thousand 947 houses.
Minister of Rural Development, Shravan Kumar, provided the below information. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, a grant of Rs. 120000 will be provided to poor homeless eligible citizens of Bihar to build a pucca house. Furthermore, a grant amount of Rs 130000 will be provided to 11 IAP districts affected by the insurgency. The Central Government will contribute 60% of this amount, and the State Government will contribute 40%.
In addition to this, a permanent waiting list was also prepared under this scheme, which was also shared with the Minister for Rural Development. All the families in Bihar will be provided accommodation under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021-2022.
Target achieved so far in Bihar under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
In Bihar, a survey was conducted to investigate the effectiveness of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This survey found that there were 57 thousand 990 families whose names weren’t on the permanent waiting list. These families’ names were sent to the Central Government’s Awas App Plus after 3 years. Among all the families listed above, 30 lakh 81 thousand 494 families were deemed eligible, and 1 lakh 53 thousand 847 families were deemed ineligible. The annual target has been set, taking into account the families registered on Housing App Plus. It is expected that the department will soon assign targets to all the districts of Bihar.
In the financial years 2016-17 and 2017-18, 11 lakh 76 thousand 947 houses were constructed under this scheme, followed by 13 lakh 2 thousand 259 in the financial year 2019-20 and 7 lakh 82 thousand 102 the financial year 2020-21. So far, the target of 44 lakh 10 thousand 925 houses in Bihar has been achieved in addition to the target for this year.
PM Awas Yojana 2021 Key Parameters
|Particulars||EWS||LIG||MIG I||MIG II|
|Household Income (Rs. p.a)||0-3,00,000||3,00,001-6,00,000||6,00,001-12,00,000||12,00,001-18,00,000|
|Eligible Housing Loan Amount for Interest Subsidy (Rs.)||Up to 6,00,000||Up to #colspan#||Up to 9,00,000||Up to 12,00,000|
|Interest Subsidy (% p.a.)||6.50%||6.50%||4.00%||3.00%|
|Maximum loan tenure (in years)||20|
|Maximum dwelling unit carpet area||30 Sq. m.||60 Sq. m.||160 Sq. m.||200 Sq. m.|
|Discount Rate for Net Present Value (NPV) calculation of interest subsidy (%)||9.00%|
|Max. Interest Subsidy Amount (Rs.)||2,67,280||2,35,068|
|Lump sum amount paid per sanctioned to PLIs in lieu of Processing Fee (Rs.) to the extent of loan amount on which subsidy is applicable.||3000||2,000|
|Application of scheme on existing home loans sanctioned on or after||17.06.2015||01.01.2017|
|Applicability of No Pucca House||Not for renovation/upgradation||Yes|
|Woman Ownership/Co-ownership||Mandatory for new acquisition, Not mandatory for existing property||Not mandatory|
|Quality of House/Flat Construction||National Building Code, BIS Codes and as per NDMA Guidelines adopted|
|Approvals for the Building Design||Compulsory|
|Basic Civic Infrastructure (water, sanitation, sewerage, road, electricity etc.)||Compulsory|
Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list 2020-2021(PMAY-G)
If you enrolled under PMAY Gramin 2020-21, below is a list of alternatives for checking your name in the PMAY List 2020-21:
- Visit the PM Awas Yojana-Gramin website (https://pmaymis.gov.in/).
- Choose ‘Stakeholders’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary.’
In this section, you can check your name on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list in two ways:
- With Registration Number: Enter your registration number, then click ‘Submit.’ If your name appears on the list, the screen will display the details.
- In the absence of a registration number: If you do not have the Registration Number, choose the second option, ‘Advanced Search.’ Provide the requested information such as state, district, block, panchayat, and so on. Following that, the system will prompt you for your:
- Name, BPL Number together with A/c No., Sanction Order, and Father / Husband Name.
- Once you entered all of your details, click ‘Search’ and look for your name in the results.
Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban list 2020-2021 (PMAY-U)
- Visit the official website of PMAY(U)
- Navigate to the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option and choose ‘Search by Name’ from the drop-down menu options.
- Write down the first three characters of your name as they appear in the form and press the ‘Show’ button.
- When you click, the results will appear on the screen; check the screen for your name and other information.
Suppose you are a qualified candidate and wish to take advantage of this program. In that case, you must first gather all of the necessary information before completing the PM Awas Yojana application form.
Beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- The beneficiary’s maximum term of office is 70 years.
- PMAY recipients are frequently a family consisting of a husband, wife, and unmarried children. To be eligible under this plan, such recipients must not possess a Pukka House on their names or the names of any member of their family in any Indian state.
- Beneficiary or any of their relatives shall not have any residence/pukka house in India.
- A person who owns a Pakka home that is less than 21 square meters in size is also considered to be improving an existing house.
- This mission also allows an adult earning member, regardless of marital status, to be a beneficiary.
- If the beneficiary is from LIG, they must have an annual income of between 3 lakhs and six lakhs (Low Income Group).
- Beneficiaries in the EWS category are eligible for Central Assistance across all four verticals. Still, those in the LIG/MIG categories are only eligible under the CLSS component of this PMAY project.
- The presence of one woman member of the family is required for ownership of the residence. It means that the houses offered under this program must be owned either individually by a female member or jointly with male members.
Check PMAY Application Status
After the completion of the application form, you will be able to monitor the progress of your application at any time. The status of an application is frequently checked using one of two methods: by entering the application number or by providing additional personal information.
Check PMAY Application Status Using Application Number:
- Visit http://pmaymis.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search the “Citizen Assessment” option.
- Select on “Track Your Assessment Status.”
- From the two options, hit the “By Assessment ID” key.
- Enter your assessment ID and Mobile No.
- Click on the submit option.
- The assessment status will now display on the screen, and you will see your rank.
Check PMAY Application Status Using the Father’s Name and Mobile Number:
- Visit the portal pmaymis.gov.in.
- Select the “Citizen Assessment” option.
- Click on the “Track Your Assessment Status” option.
- Select the “by name, father’s name & mobile no.” option.
- In the box provided, enter your name, phone number, city, and district, and then click the submit button.
- The assessment choice will show on the screen after clicking the submit button.
Guidance Related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY):
- Applicants must fill out the application form solely on the Ministry’s official website or at a recognized Common Service Centre. Other than these two, no other medium is authorized to register beneficiaries.
- Before filling the application form details, applicants must have all of the necessary papers in hand.
- Applicants must provide correct information. False data in an application will result in its rejection.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Features and Benefits
- With effect from 17.06.2015, the “Housing for All” Mission for urban areas has been launched to give central assistance to implementing agencies. Under this mission, the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme is available.
- The interest subsidy on housing loans for acquisition/construction of dwellings would be granted to the Middle Income Group (MIG) (including repurchase).
- The interest subsidy on housing loans will be awarded to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/Lower Income Group (LIG) to acquire and build a dwelling. The Credit Linked Subsidy would also be offered for new construction and installing rooms, kitchens, toilets, and other amenities to existing houses called incremental housing.
- The interest subsidy benefit will be applied to the principal outstanding at the outset.
- The availability and quantity of interest subsidies are subject to satisfying income criteria defined by the scheme’s several categories.
PMAY-U: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) Yojana covers about 4,331 such towns and cities. It also includes the urban development authority, the particular area development authority, the industrial development authority, the development area, notified planning, and any other entity in charge of urban planning and regulations.
The program will get implemented in three stages:
Phase 1: Between April 2015 and March 2017, it covers 100 cities in selected states and UTs.
Phase 2: will include coverage of 200 more locations between April 2017 and March 2019.
Phase 3: 2019 April and 2022 March, cover the remaining cities.
As per the statistics from the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, from 1 July 2019, the growth of PMAY-U in all states and union territories was as follows:
- Completed buildings – 26.08 Lakh
- Occupied houses – 23.97 Lakh
- Sanctioned houses – 83.63 Lakh
According to the same information, the total money regarded to be invested is Rs. 4,95,838 Crore, of which Rs. 51,414.5 Crore has already been issued.
The Union Housing & Urban Affairs Ministry announced during the 52nd meeting of the Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC) on January 20, 2021, that the government of India had sanctioned the construction of 1.68 lakh homes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-Urban) Scheme.
(PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin was renamed in March 2016 from the Indira Awas Yojana. Its goal is to promote housing accessibility and affordability throughout rural India, excluding Delhi and Chandigarh.
The aim is to offer financial support to the homeless and people living in dilapidated housing to help them build pucca dwellings. Beneficiaries in the plains can get up to Rs. 1.2 Lakh, while those in the north-eastern, mountainous, Integrated Action Plan (IAP), and challenging areas can receive up to Rupees 1.3 Lakh due to this housing initiative.
According to Ministry of Rural Development statistics, 1 03,01,107 homes have been sanctioned in all states and UTs.
This PMAY is divided into two sections based on the places it serves: urban and rural.
The government created PMAY in an attempt to increase real estate purchases, and the cost of housing development would be divided between the central and state governments in the following ways:
- Plain regions get a 64:40 split.
- North-eastern and hilly areas receive a 90:10 split.
Beneficiaries of this PMAY plan will be identified using data from the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC), and they will include:
There are scheduled castes and scheduled tribes.
- Non-SC/ST people and minorities are classified as BPL.
- Bonded laborers were released.
- Next-of-kin & widows of paramilitary forces and people killed in action, veterans, & those enrolled in a retirement program.
The Indian Government introduced the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) plan to increase housing affordability in the face of an overpriced real estate market. The program intends to fulfill its goal of “Housing for All” by March 31, 2022, Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary year, by constructing 20 million apartments across the country.
Am I eligible for (PMAY) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021-22?
This Yojna is open to the following people and families:
– Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Families that are earning up to Rs. 3 lakh per year.
– Low Income Group (LIG) – Those households earning between Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 6 Lakh per year.
– Middle Income Group I (MIG I) – Those households earning between Rs. 6 lakh and Rs. 12 lakh per year.
– EWS and LIG women.
– (SC) Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe (ST), & Other Backward Class (OBC) women (OBC).
In addition to the preceding, recipients can profit from this program if they fulfill the following few qualifying criteria:
-They must not own a home to be eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, and they must not benefit from any other housing plan run by the State or Central Government.
How can I apply for PMAY 2021-22?
Beneficiaries can apply for PMAY in the following ways:
(a) Online: Individuals can apply for the plan online by visiting the scheme’s official website. To apply, they must have a valid Aadhaar Card.
(b) Offline: Beneficiaries can apply for the yojna offline by completing a form accessible at the Common Service Centre (CSC). The cost of these forms is Rs. 25 plus GST.
How can I find out whether my name is on the PMAY 2021 Beneficiary List?
Those who are qualified for the scheme can verify their name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana database by doing the following steps:
Step 1: is to go to the official website.
Step 2: Select “Find Beneficiary.”
Step 3: Input your Aadhaar number.
Step 4: Select “Show.”
Existing home loan borrowers are eligible for (PMAY) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Subsisting home loan borrowers are eligible for this program if they meet all of the eligibility requirements. The Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021-22 has aided in the provision of affordable homes. This program has not only made housing available and economical to all people regardless of their financial situation, but it has also provided numerous employment possibilities in the real estate industry. Together with the addition of RERA, this program resulted in the creation of about 6.07 million job positions across the country.