Latest Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021 | New Revised List | PMAY-G
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021 | प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना नई सूची 2021 | PMAY Gramin List | प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना ग्रामीण लिस्ट प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना पात्रता सूची | PMAY-G New Revised List
Today, we will present you with complete information on the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021, as well as for instructions on how to see the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List online. The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list is now available on PMAY Gramin @ pmayg.gov.in for applicants who registered and applied online and were waiting for the Gramin Awas Yojana list.
Table of Contents
- PMAY Gramin List 2021
- Rural housing scheme benefits 6 lakh people of UP.
- Selection of PM Gramin Awas Yojana Beneficiary
- The Motive of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
- Rajsamand district being on the first place in Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
- Cost of rural housing scheme
- (PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 Tax benefits
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 Components
- Key Facts of PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- Eligibility for PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- Important Documents Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme 2021
- The process to check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
- How to calculate the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana interest rate?
- How to see SECC Family Member Details?
- How to Check Payment Status (FTO Tracking)?
- The process to Download Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Mobile Application
- E-payment process
- Feedback Process
- Contact Us
- Helpline Number
PMAY Gramin List 2021
The official website will publish the profiles of the scheme’s beneficiaries on the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas scheme’s updated list. The names of the beneficiaries who are selected for this program will be included under PMAY-G New List. Beneficiaries whose names appear on the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List and the PMAY-G New Revised List are eligible to participate in this initiative and receive funds to construct a pakka home. The recipient’s basic information and bank account details will be accessible in the online list of this Awas Yojna. There are two options for beneficiaries to find the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021.
- PMAY-G Beneficiary List by Registration Number
- PMAY-G Beneficiary List by advance search
You can also read about other Indian Government Schemes like PM Kisan Yojana List 2021 | पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना किसान 8वी किस्त and more.
Rural housing scheme benefits 6 lakh people of UP.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi granted financial assistance of Rs 2691 crore to the beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh under the Rural Housing Scheme on Wednesday, 20-01-2021. The Prime Minister announced this financial aid through a video conference. With a single click, PM sent this sum to the bank accounts of all beneficiaries. This financial support will help about 6.1 lakh people. On this conference, the Prime Minister also met with the scheme’s participants.
- Out of these 6.1 lakh PMAY-G beneficiaries, 5.30 have received the first installment, and 80000 have received the second installment. The event was also attended by Union Rural Development Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, Governor Anandiben Patel, and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has resulted in the construction of 1.26 crore pakka homes across the country. The building space has been expanded from 20 square meters to 25 square meters, and this also includes the kitchen.
- The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 would grant Rs 1.20 lakh in the plains and Rs 1.30 lakh in the hilly districts. This program began in 2015.
- The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 provides financial help to the more inferior portions of the country to set their own pakka houses or have their old house renovated.
Selection of PM Gramin Awas Yojana Beneficiary
Under this plan, beneficiaries would be chosen or determined based on factors indicating a housing shortage in SECC 2011 data, which the Gram Sabha will then validate.
- Beneficiaries will get chosen from the PM Gramin Awas Yojana list instead of the BPL list based on SECC 2011 data for homeless families or those living in homes with one or two kaccha walls and a kaccha roof.
- The qualifying recipients will get prioritized based on each type of homeless family and one or two kaccha rooms such as SC, ST, minority, etc.
- Priority will not be given to families of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, or households with more than 1 or 2 rooms in each of these categories under this program.
The Motive of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
The primary goal of Gramin Awas Yojana Online List is to allow every person to view their name on the beneficiary list while sitting at home. The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana was launched to provide every person with their own home. The government has placed the whole Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana procedure online. You may now view the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List from the comfort of your own home, and there is no not need to go to any government office to find out if your name is on the PMAY-G 2021 list. All you have to do is go to the official website and search for the name in the (PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021.
Due to the availability of this list online, you will now save both time & money, and there will be transparency in the system.
Rajsamand district being on the first place in Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme.
The Union Ministry of Rural Development publishes a ranking on how well this plan is being implemented. On December 16, 2020, the Union Ministry of Rural Development issued this rating. The Rajsamand district of Rajasthan is ranked #1 in the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. In the previous three years, a target of 10,289 homes has been established in the Rajsamand district. To meet this goal, a total of 10,079 homes have been built in the district. This implies that the Rajsamand district met the 98.07 percent objective. As a result, our district has taken first place at the national level. Rajsamand district has been ranked #1 in Rajasthan for the last five months.
Fourteen districts in the state are among the first 50 to successfully executed the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. Rajsamand, Dosa, Dungarpur, Sawai Madhopur, Bundi, Pali, Bhilwara, Hanuman Nagar, Pratapgarh, Nagaur, Sri Ganganagar, Banswara, Udaipur, and Jalore are among them. Bundi is ranked 12th, Dosa 13th, Dungarpur 16th, and Sawai Madhopur 24th.
- In Rajasthan, a target of 6.87 lakh homes was planned in the first phase of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. 6.70 lakh homes have been built out of this total.
- So far, 65.35 percent of the homes in the second phase have been built. Census 2011 will be used to create the Permanent Preference List.
- All of the families on this list have been approved for housing. Construction of dwellings for qualified families will begin as soon as the Government of India grants permission.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
Under this plan, the central government provides financial aid to the poorer rural regions to build their own pakka house and financial assistance to make the existing house pakka. The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana provides financial support of Rs 120,000 to economically disadvantaged rural families to construct homes in plain regions and Rs 130,000 to construct houses in hilly areas.
The government would offer one crore pakka homes to the intended recipients under this plan by 2022. Beneficiaries will get chosen under this plan based on the 2011 census. The government would directly send the money granted to economically disadvantaged segment households in rural regions to build a pakka home under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 to the bank account & individuals in rural areas can build a house with this amount.
Cost of rural housing scheme
The entire cost of building one crore residences under this program is Rs. 130075 crores. This cost will be shared 60:40 by the Central Government and the State Government. In the North-Eastern States and the three Himachal States, namely Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand, the ratio is 90:10. In Union Territories, the Central Government would bear the entire cost under the Rural Housing Scheme 2021. This scheme’s central portion of the overall cost would be Rs.81,975 crore. Budgetary support will be provided for Rs.60000 crore. The remaining Rs. 21,975 crore would be covered by a loan from the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. This will be deducted from the budgeted grant after 2022.
(PMAY-G) Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 Tax benefits
Following the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme, the Indian government has provided a lot of tax exemption, which is as follows.
- Section 80C – Income tax exemption of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh per year on principal repayment of a house loan.
- Section 24(b) – Income tax exemption up to $200,000 per year on house loan interest payments.
- Section 80EE: A first-time home buyer can receive tax relief of up to Rupees 50,000 per year.
- Section 80EEA– If your home qualifies under the category of affordable housing, you would be free from paying income tax on interest payments up to Rs 1.5 lakh per year.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 Components
There are four under components for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, which are as follows:
- Credit linked subsidy scheme: The government will offer a subsidy on the interest rates of a house loan via the credit-linked subsidy scheme. This subsidy is determined independently for each category.
- In situ slum redevelopment: The government will offer homes to families living in slum areas under this plan. In conjunction with private groups, the government will use the land as a resource to rebuild slums.
- Affordable housing in partnership: The central government would offer financial help of one and a half lakh rupees to economically disadvantaged households to purchase a house under this plan.
- Individual house building and improvement led by beneficiaries: The government would offer financial support of one and a half lakh rupees under this plan to upgrade the house.
Key Facts of PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- Beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List are eligible for a loan of up to Rs. 70000 under this plan.
- Beneficiaries will also get an interest subsidy on this PAY-G loan.
- The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has been linked to other social welfare schemes such as the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and the Ujjwala Yojana.
- While building the houses, the applicant must consider the social, economic, and geo-climatic factors and local materials.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana requires a minimum area of 25 square feet. This area includes all essential services, including a kitchen.
- The plains unit support has been increased from 70000 to 120000.
- The unit assistance for hilly areas has been raised from 75000 to 130000.
- The Indian Central Government and the State Government will bear the costs of this long-term assistance. In plain areas, the Central and State Government ratio will be 60:40, and in hilly areas, the Central and State Government ratio will be 90:10.
Eligibility for PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2021
- The applicant must not possess a pakka home.
- The family’s annual income should be not higher than 1800000.
- The candidate should not be participating in any other housing program.
- The ground floor will be prioritized for older folks and individuals with disabilities.
- The house’s construction should be finished within 36 months following the first installment.
- The applicant should have paid no tax.
- The government should not employ the candidate. However, if there is government employment available, the applicant’s salary should be Rs 10,000 or less.
- Kisan Credit Card owners will also be the beneficiaries under this scheme, with a maximum of Rs 50,000 or more.
- There should be no motorized vehicles, agricultural equipment, or fishing boats in the applicant’s possession.
- This plan is available to SC, ST, and minority groups.
Important Documents Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme 2021
(a) For people doing a job
- Proof of identification
- Proof of income
- Property document
(b) For business people
- Business address proof
- Proof of income
(c) Other documents
- Aadhar card bank
- Account Description
- An affidavit stating: applicant does not have a pakka house.
- NOC provided by the housing society.
- Ethnic group certificate
- Swachh Bharat Mission Number
- The job card number of MGNREGA beneficiaries
- Salary certificate
The process to check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
Beneficiaries who wish to see their name in the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 list must follow the method outlined below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- After this, click the “Stakeholders” option on the official website’s home page.
- After selecting Stakeholders, click on the recipient and choose “IAY / PMAY-G.”
- When you select the option, a new window will open with the necessary information.
- If you wish to check the PMAYG list online with your registration number, enter it and press the submit button.
- If you don’t have the registration number, select “Advanced Search.” Now fill up the blanks with all of the necessary information. After choosing the scheme type, click the submit button.
How to calculate the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana interest rate?
Under this plan, impoverished individuals who wish to build a house but lack the necessary funds can obtain a loan of Rupees 6 lakh at an interest rate of up to 6% per annum. And if you need additional money to build your house, you can take out a loan for the difference at a low-interest rate. Moreover, people in the nation who wish to determine their home loan amount and interest rate can visit an internet website and enter the interest rate.
- First and foremost, you must visit this official website. The home page will appear once you visit the official website.
- On this screen, you will find the Subsidy Calculator option. You must select this option. After selecting the choice, you will be able to calculate the subsidy amount by entering the loan amount, loan tenure, interest rate, and so on.
How to see SECC Family Member Details?
- Visit the PMAY scheme’s official website. The home page will appear once you visit the official website.
- On this home page, you will notice the choice of Stakeholders; from this option, you must select the option of SECC Family Member Details.
- The following page will get open in front of you when as click on the selection. On this screen, you must choose your state and enter your PMAY ID.
- After that, you must click the Get Family Member Details option. Then you may quickly obtain the member information.
How to Check Payment Status (FTO Tracking)?
- Visit the official PMAY website; once there, the main page will appear in front of you.
- You will notice the Awaassoft choice; click on the FTO Tracking option from this option. The following page will get open in front of you as you click on the selection.
- You have to fill FTO Password or PFMS ID on this page & then enter the captcha code.
- Next, click on the ‘submit‘ button.
The process to Download Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Mobile Application
- First and foremost, you must visit the Gramin Awas Yojana’s official website.
- You will notice the Google Play option in the upper right corner; you must click on this choice. The following page will get open in front of you as you click on the selection.
- On this page, you can easily install Awas App.
- To begin, go to the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana’s official website.
- You must click on the Awassoft link on the home page.
- After that, you must select the e-payment option.
- You must now log in by providing your mobile number.
- Following that, you may make a payment by choosing a payment method.
To begin, go to the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana’s official website.
The home page will now appear in front of you. First, you must click on the link on the right side of the main page. After then, you must click on the Feedback link. A new form will now appear in front of you. In which you must provide your name, mobile number, email address, and feedback. You can give feedback in this manner.
To contact or help or any in need of any query, you can visit the official website there, and you will easily find the ‘Contact Us‘ option. You must select this option. The following page will get open in front of you when as you click on the selection. This page contains information on the phone number.
In this post, we’ve covered all you need to know about the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021. However, if you continue to have any issues, you can contact the hotline number for assistance. The phone number and email address are as follows.
- Toll-Free Number- 1800116446
- Email- email@example.com
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 (PMAY) is an Indian government program that aims to provide affordable homes to the country’s urban and rural poor. Qualified beneficiaries will get a PMAY discount on home advance loan fees, making house ownership more affordable. Because the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) considers individuals from both urban and rural parts of the country, the authority publishes a separate Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list for each class in 2020.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana -Gramin 2021, or PMAYG, was created to alleviate rural housing shortages by providing pakka homes with basic amenities and a clean kitchen for individuals living in kaccha cottages. The residences constructed under the PMAYG program are low-cost and disaster-resistant. The homes developed under the PMAYG program must be at least 25 square meters in size. The Central and State governments split the cost of aid 90:10 in hilly areas and 60:40 into plain regions for 1.20 Lakh and 1.30 Lakh in plain and hilly areas.
In case of any questions, please write down to us in the comment section below.
How long is the loan accessible under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Who are the beneficiaries of PMAY- 2021 (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)?
economically weaker section
-Women (of any caste or religion)
-Middle-income group 1
-Middle-income group 2
-Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes