How To Find SBI Rewardz Customer ID
To register on the SBI rewardz portal, you must have your SBI customer ID as well as the last four digits of your bank-registered mobile number. When you attempt to register for SBI rewardz, you will be prompted to enter your customer ID and registered mobile phone number. SBI Customer ID is an 11-digit number assigned to each account. It’s also referred to as the Customer Information File (CIF) number / sbi rewardz customer id. In this post, we will learn how to obtain SBI rewardz customer ID in a step-by-step fashion.
Table of Contents
- Requirements to get SBI Rewardz Customer ID
- What is the SBI CIF Number / SBI customer id?
- How to find SBI Customer ID or SBI Rewardz Customer ID?
- Get an SBI Rewardz Customer ID number from your online SBI account.
- Find the SBI Rewardz Customer ID number using the SBI Anywhere APP.
- SBI Rewardz Customer ID Helpline
|Article||How To Find SBI Rewardz Customer ID|
|Bank||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Customer Care Number||1800-209-8500 / 6000-8500|
|Customer Support email||membersupport@StateBankRewardz.com|
Requirements to get SBI Rewardz Customer ID
Many people find it challenging to find that SBI rewardz customer ID. However, it is elementary to find your SBI rewardz customer ID if you have the following documents. You can also find your sbi rewardz customer id from:
What is the SBI CIF Number / SBI customer id?
The CIF (sbi rewardz customer id) is an 11-digit number that banks use to decode their clients’ information concerning loans, demat, and KYC, including identity verification and address evidence when necessary.
This 11-digit code is unique to each customer and their many accounts. The number is uniquely coded with all the customer’s loan, demat, and personal information. It allows different banks to track their customers’ various accounts in one place. It may help to avoid confusion and fraudulent actions that may occur when loans are sanctioned.
It contains vital data, account balances or transaction information, and the customer’s type of account to provide various product services and administrative functions.
How to find SBI Customer ID or SBI Rewardz Customer ID?
There are a few ways with the help of which you can easily find SBI customer ID, some of which are given below:
- The SBI customer can check their passbook for their sbi rewardz customer ID.
- The SBI account holder can also check their chequebook for their SBI customer ID
- Customers can also visit the nearby SBI branch with the passbook and ask for the CIF number or SBI rewardz customer id.
- If you have your E-statement with you, you can also find the CIF number on the E-statement.
We have more to learn for an SBI account holder about How To Activate Sbi Debit Card For Online Transaction or SBI Credit Card Statement Password?, [PDF] SBI RTGS Form PDF Download | SBI NEFT Form Download (December 2021) and more
Get an SBI Rewardz Customer ID number from your online SBI account.
If customers do not have the passbook or chequebook and have access to internet banking, they can obtain the CIF number from the online SBI account. Take the following actions:
- The SBI customer first needs to log in to the online SBI banking. Go to the official online website of SBI Click Here.
- Next, you have to go to the account summary option
- After selecting the account summary option, you must choose your nomination and PAN details option.
- Here the customer can find the CIF number.
- You can use this CIF number as your SBI Online customer ID.
Find the SBI Rewardz Customer ID number using the SBI Anywhere APP.
If you are of SBI customer and struggling to find the CIF number, you can easily find the CIF number using the SBI anywhere app.
- The customer first must log in to the SBI anywhere app.
- Now go to the ‘services’ option on the homepage
- Next, you have to select the option of ‘online nomination’ in the services option.
Please keep in mind that you cannot obtain the CIF number by SMS. You can, however, contact customer service to get your CIF number. However, I would not advocate it because it is simple to find in your passbook, chequebook, online SBI, and so on.
The SBI Toll-Free Number, often known as the helpline number, is 1800 11 2211 (toll-free), 1800 425 3800 (toll-free), or 080-26599990. Toll-free numbers can get through from any landline or mobile phone in the country.” If you are an SBI customer, you might also be interested in reading about SBI Mini Statement By Toll-Free Number, Missed Call & SMS Banking.
SBI Rewardz Customer ID Helpline
If you haven’t already registered, download the SBI Rewardz App from the Google Play Store or the App Store, click on the “Sign Up” button, or go to https://www.rewardz.sbi/.
What is SBI Rewardz?
How to know Reward Point balance?
What is the CIF number?
What is the sbi rewardz customer id?
How to activate the SBI Rewardz account?
Where can I find the SBI customer ID and CIF number on my passbook?
What is an SBI customer ID?
You can quickly obtain an SBI rewardz customer ID for registration. If any questions or concerns about the material in this post, please leave them in the comments box below.