Easy Telangana TS Sand Booking Apply and SSMMS Registration. | sand.telangana.gov.in TS Sand Booking Registration Form. Check TS Sand Booking Track Sand Order Status 2021 sand.telangana.gov.in.
In the state of Telangana, there is now a simple way to book your stand. Here this article shares the details of the Telangana sand booking system (Ts sand booking) that has been set up by the – sand sale management and tracking system, or SSMMS, in this article today. Here we guide you with instructions on how to register for the online sand booking portal. We’ll also take you through a step-by-step approach to tracking your sand order.
This article will go over every specification and a step-by-step guide to teach you how to complete various SSMMS sand booking procedures. (sand.telangana.gov.in)
Table of Contents
- SSMMS Telangana Sand Booking
- TS Sand Booking Portal SSMMS details
- Process of Customer Registration for TS Sand Booking
- Process of Checking Status Of Customer Registration At SSMMS
- SSMMS-Customer Registered List
- Book Online Sand At SSMMS Portal Process
- SSMMS TS Vehicle Registered List
- SSMMS Inter-State Order Details
- Checking Undelivered Orders on ts sand booking system
- Tracking Inter-State Order on TS sand booking portal
- The process to check Inter-State Order Receipt.
- Receipt Reprint SSMMS
- Sand Reports on TS online sand booking portal
- SSMMS Stock Yards
- SSMMS Procedure to Apply For Bulk Sand
- TS online sand booking portal ‘New User Registration.’
- SSMMS Procedure to check bulk sand application status
- How can one make TS sand booking online in Telangana?
- How to contact AP sand booking?
- What documents do I need to register for SSMMS online sand booking?
- How do I register for a vehicle with SSMMS Telangana?
- What is SSMMS?
- Is there a charge for booking or registering on the SSMMS portal?
- What documentation and information does a customer need to enter on the SSMMS portal for registration?
- Is there a facility for inter-state sand transportation through the SSMMS portal?
- If one needs to order a large quantity of sand for a government project, can they do so through the SSMMS portal?
- Can I check the status of my Sand Order on the SSMMS official website?
- Who is eligible to use the TS Sand Booking Online Facility in 2021?
- What services are available on the TS SSMMS Portal 2021?
- What is the official website of Telangana’s SSMMS (sand sale management and tracking system)?
- Can anyone access the TS Sand Booking portal?
SSMMS Telangana Sand Booking
Telangana has created a new portal called SSMMS, which stands for Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System, which the concerned authorities have developed. Many incentives will be granted to the citizens of Telangana state, primarily to those who make the sand booking in their daily lives due to the implementation of this SSMMS portal. This ts sand booking is helpful for and convenient.
SSMMS website can also get used to performing a variety of other activities. The Website was created so that all Telangana state citizens can do their job efficiently and from the comfort of their own homes.
What are the Services Available At TS Sand Booking
The process for online sand booking has been grouped into the portal. There are several services available in the SSMMS portal.
Here is the list of service:
- Customer registration
- Vehicle registration
- Tracking of orders
- Inter-state sand transportation activities
- Sand order details
- Daily updates of orders.
- Daily updates stockyard.
- Daily updates of booked quantity, available quantity, and quantity delivered.
TS Sand Booking Portal SSMMS details
The name of the portal is Sand Sale Management And Monitoring System (SSMMS), Telangana. Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation launched the SSMMS, and the beneficiaries are residents of the state.
The objective of the SSMMS portal is to provide Sand through Online Mode.
- Official Website: http://tsmdc.telangana.gov.in/
- TS Sand Booking Helpline: 040- 23323150
Documents Required For Bulk Sand (ts online sand booking)
Follow the below-given process for registration:
- An official ID is required to register for government work.
- Aadhar card, pan card, and registration copy are required to register a private firm or business.
- To apply for government work, you’ll need an official letter, a copy of the agreement/work order, and a copy of the material necessary to copy/estimate the document for sand.
- To apply for a private company/firm, you’ll need a construction permit/approval, a building plan, proof of identification for approved signatories, and an application letter on company letterhead002E.
Process of Customer Registration for TS Sand Booking
To enroll under the scheme, follow the simple procedure given below:-
- visit the official SSMMS portal (sand.telangana.gov.in)
- Go to the homepage, and then click on the Registration.
- Now from the drop-down menu, select the “Customer Registration” option.
- A new page will come on your screen here; fill in the mobile number in the space provided.
- Click on the “Send OTP” option, and an OTP will get received at your number; enter that in the given blank.
- Now you can see a registration form on your screen; here, fill in all the details. (District, Village, House number, Email Id, etc.)
- Click on the “Register” button.
The process is done, you are successfully registered on the portal.
Process of Checking Status Of Customer Registration At SSMMS
Checking SSMMS customer registration status is easy, and a user can do it in a few minutes. To look at the status of your registration on the SSMMS portal, follow the simple procedure given below:
- Visit the official SSMMS portal (sand.telangana.gov.in)
- On the homepage, you have to select the registration tab.
- As you click on the registration tab, a drop-down list will appear; here, you have to select “Customers Registered.”
- On your screen, a list of all registered users will appear.
- The user records will get displayed as you enter your registered mobile number.
*Your records will only be displayed if present.
SSMMS-Customer Registered List
To check the SSMMS-Customer Registered list, you need to follow the simple procedure after visiting the official SSMMS portal (sand.telangana.gov.in)
- On the homepage, look for the registration tab and then click on it.
- As a user clicks on the registration tab, a drop-down list will show various options.
- Click on the Customer Registered List option from the drop-down list.
- On the new page, enter your mobile number (Only enter the mobile number which is registered)
- If you are listed, your name will appear in the list.
Book Online Sand At SSMMS Portal Process
Here are the details for the process to book online sand at the SSMMS portal. After you’ve successfully registered on the site, you’ll need to place your first sand order. To place a sand order, follow the basic steps outlined below:
- A user needs to visit the official SSMMS portal (sand.telangana.gov.in)
- Look for the stand booking link on the homepage, click it.
- Now step ahead and log in by using the credentials.
- From the drop-down box, the user has to select the Stockyard button.
- The following step is to fill in the required information and then click on the register button.
- Confirm the order and save the booking number for future use.
- Keep the receipt safe for future use.
SSMMS TS Vehicle Registered List
Sand Booking (SSMMS) allows users to check ts vehicle registration and details. The process of checking ts vehicle list is easy. Follow the simple procedure given below:
- Visit the (SSMMS) official website of the sand booking system of Telangana state (sand.telangana.gov.in)
- On the homepage, Look for the registration tab and click on it. A drop-down list will appear on your screen.
- From the registration menu drop-down list, Select the vehicle registration list option.
- The website will direct you to a new page, and here you have to enter your vehicle number.
- Your name or the details will be displayed on the screen.
*Your records will only be displayed if present.
SSMMS Inter-State Order Details
Telangana state government has made it easy for the citizens to check their details on the go with the ts sand booking system official website’s help. A registered user can also check interstate order details. If you want to check interstate order details, follow the points given below:
- The initial step is to go to the official ts sand booking system website for interstate or details. (sand.telangana.gov.in)
- Look for the interstate sand transportation tab on the homepage.
- As you click on the interstate sand transportation tab, a drop-down menu list will appear. Here select the interstate order details option.
- The user will now get redirected to a new page, and here you will see Interstate sand order details date-wise.
Checking Undelivered Orders on ts sand booking system
People of Telangana can check the status of undelivered orders on the ts sand booking online website. This SSMMS official website has various other features as well to help the citizens. Following are the steps to Checking Undelivered Order status:
- Visit the official website (sand.telangana.gov.in) of the sand booking system of Telangana state.
- Look for interstate sand transportation on the homepage of the online sand booking website.
- As you click on interstate sand transportation, a drop-down menu will show a list of services. Click Inter-State Un-Delivered Orders With Mobile/Vehicle.
- Users will now get directed to a new page; here, enter your mobile or vehicle number.
- Next, click on search.
- The SSMMS portal will direct the Interstate sand undelivered order details on your screen.
Tracking Inter-State Order on TS sand booking portal
To track user interstate order of sand on TS sand booking portal. Go to the home page of the SSMMS portal and then look for the interstate sand transportation tab. From the drop-down menu on the page, you have to select the Inter-State Track Order option. On the new page, enter your order number and then click search. Interstate order details will get displayed on your screen.
The process to check Inter-State Order Receipt.
To print a receipt for your interstate sand order, visit the official website of the sand booking system of Telangana state and click the interstate sand transportation tab. Now Inter-State Sand Transportation Receipt option from the drop-down menu. Enter the required details like consumer information, order information, construction site, and delivery address. The last few steps are to enter the captcha code and click the register. The receipt will now get displayed on your screen.
Receipt Reprint SSMMS
To reprint your receipt:
- Visit the SSMMS website of the sand booking system of Telangana state.
- Click on the interstate sand transportation tab on the homepage and Click on the Inter-State Receipt re-print option.
- Enter the following information on a new page (Order ID, Mobile Number, ID Type, ID Number).
- Click on search and get a duplicate copy of your receipt.
Sand Reports on TS online sand booking portal
To get the sand report from the online sand booking portal: first:
- Go to the sand booking system of Telangana state’s official website.
- Snap-on the Reports tab and then select the dates.
- Select the search option.
On your screen will appear the report for that particular date.
SSMMS Stock Yards
To check the number of stockyards in each Telangana district, Go to the sand booking system of Telangana state’s official website and follow the steps given below:
- Click on the help tab
- Next, click on the stockyard details option
- From the list, select your district
Now the website will display the stockyards details on your screen.
SSMMS Procedure to Apply For Bulk Sand
Go to the website of the sand sale management & monitoring system to apply for bulk sand and follow these steps:
- On the home page, click “application for bulk sand.”
- Read the instructions carefully on the screen.
- If you’re a first-time user of the site, choose “new user.”
TS online sand booking portal ‘New User Registration.’
For New User Registration, choose “registration for government work” or “registration for private company/ firm” on the TS online sand booking portal.
- The user has to enter Aadhaar UID or Aadhaar VID and click send OTP.
- Fill in the OTP and submit.
- On the screen, you’ll see an application form.
- Fill in the form’s details, upload the documents, and click register.
Select the “existing user” option if you have already registered or “new user” if you have not yet registered. The existing users can log in with the site by user ID & password.
Now the application form will appear on the screen as you go to the new application option. List all the details in the form and upload the documents. Submit the application form, and you are done.
SSMMS Procedure to check bulk sand application status
Go to the website of the sand sale management & monitoring system.
To apply for bulk sand, go to the home page and click “application for bulk sand.”
Select the “existing user” option and then log in with your user ID & password. Next, go to the “my applications” option. Your applications will be listed, along with their current status.
You can contact the call center helpline at 040- 23323150 if you have any complaints or questions about the SSMMS portal. I expect you will find the information on TS Sand Booking (SSMMS) to be very helpful. I’ve attempted to answer all of your questions in this article.
How can one make TS sand booking online in Telangana?
First, the user has to go to the official SSMMS portal, i.e., https://sand.telangana.gov.in, and then click on the “Registrations” link given at the Menu bar. A drop-down list will appear when you click TS Sand booking SSMMS “Registration.” From the drop-down list, choose “Customer Registration.”
How to contact AP sand booking?
On Monday, the chief minister established a toll-free number at his camp office – 14500, to manage complaints and grievances about sand supplies. According to the CM, people should call the toll-free number to report sand sales anomalies anywhere in the state.
What documents do I need to register for SSMMS online sand booking?
For the SSMMS online registration process, it is not required to upload any documents. To register, you’ll need your Aadhaar number, a valid email address, and a working phone number.
How do I register for a vehicle with SSMMS Telangana?
For a vehicle with SSMMS Telangana, the user must first complete the vehicle registration form, after which you must upload the RC and other required information.
What is SSMMS?
Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) is a Telangana-based online system for monitoring sand sales.
Is there a charge for booking or registering on the SSMMS portal?
No, there’s no charge for booking or registering on the SSMMS portal. All registration and booking are completely free.
What documentation and information does a customer need to enter on the SSMMS portal for registration?
Before filling the registration form, make sure you have all of the necessary information. This information consists of a valid phone number, email address, Aadhaar number, address evidence, RC (for vehicle registration), and so on.
Is there a facility for inter-state sand transportation through the SSMMS portal?
Yes, individuals from other states should book sand through the portal’s inter-state sand transportation options.
If one needs to order a large quantity of sand for a government project, can they do so through the SSMMS portal?
Yes, TS SSMMS also offers a bulk order booking service. To do so, go to the SSMMS portal’s homepage and click on the “Application for Bulk Order” link.
Can I check the status of my Sand Order on the SSMMS official website?
Yes, the SSMMS Portal has access to the TS Sand Online Order Tracking Facility.
Who is eligible to use the TS Sand Booking Online Facility in 2021?
Telangana State residents are eligible for Ts sand booking online via the official Website.
What services are available on the TS SSMMS Portal 2021?
Here is the list of services available on the TS SSMMS Portal 2021
-Tracking of orders
-Inter-state sand transportation activities
-Sand order details
What is the official website of Telangana’s SSMMS (sand sale management and tracking system)?
sand.telangana.gov.in is the official website of Telangana’s SSMMS (sand sale management and tracking system).
Can anyone access the TS Sand Booking portal?
Only Telangana citizens can use the TS Sand Booking portal.
If you have any further questions, please ask them in the comments section. You can also save our Website to your favorites.