Tnreginet – TN EC View Online 2021, Registration at tnreginet.gov.in
TN EC View Online 2021 at- https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/. Apply Online for the TNREGINET registration. Know your jurisdiction, also Tamil Nadu EC View at tnreginet.gov.in.
Table of Contents
- TN EC Online
- Tnreginet Online Registration
- Apply for an encumbrance certificate at Tnreginet
- How to Apply for Tnreginet Document Online
- Check Tamil Nadu document status.
- Process for Document Writer Search
- Search marriage process Online at Tnreginet Net
- Procedure for the user jurisdiction online at Tnreginet
- How to Download the Tnreginet user manual?
- How Can I Check The Status Of My E-Payment?
- I Want To Edit The Abstract Of The Draft Development Paper. Do You Have A Deadline For This?
- Can Registry Documents Be Received Directly From The Sub Registrar’s Office?
- How Long Does It Take To Receive The Encumbrance Certificate?
- Why Is It Important To Have An Encumbrance Certificate?
- How Do You Find EC For Land?
- What Is EC In Property?
- How Can I Take EC For Land In Tamilnadu?
- Can I Get Encumbrance Certificate In Bangalore?
- Who Can Apply For Encumbrance Certificate?
- What Does Nil EC Mean?
- What is the process of Will registration in Tamil Nadu?
- Can Two Singles Buy Encumbrance Certificate?
- Is Patta And Chitta Same?
- What Is EC For A Flat?
- What Is The Application Charge To Get An Encumbrance Certificate?
- What Is TNReginet?
- How Many Days It Take To Get EC Online?
- How Many Days It Takes To Get Online EC In Tamilnadu?
IGRS (Inspector General of Registration) Tamil Nadu (TNREGINET) is a legal and official website portal operated by the Tamil Nadu state government. It’s a one-of-a-kind website that features all government facilities and registration procedures, including marriage, birth, death, business registration, chit fund, and so on. The government has invested in the portal further to ease crowd & load congestion in government offices. With this portal, Tamil Nadu citizens could also lookup encumbrance certificates, stamp duty, and registration charges for various categories. For the registration department, both the Tamil Nadu government and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd get combined by Tnreginet.
Check the list of services provided by Tnreginet:
- Certified online documents
- Encumbrance certificate online application.
- The letter documents
- Citizens can acquire a Marriage certificate.
- The registration process of marriage, death, chit, and birth.
TN EC Online
TN EC Online: Encumbrance Certificate Search Process in Tamil Nadu.
Go ahead with the below-given steps to complete the process:
- Go to the official Tnreginet registration department website at https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/.
- Click on the tab E-service from the menu on the dashboard, then on Encumbrance certificate.
- Click the view EC button on the same screen. The TN EC Online portal will redirect you to a new page. Click the EC tab or document-by-document tab.
- Enter the district name, sub-registration office, EC start and end dates, village name, survey number, and subdivision number in your zone.
- Enter the sub-registration office, document number, and year if you select the document-wise option.
- Now you have to type in the code that appears on the screen and hit the search button.
Tnreginet Online Registration
Follow step-by-step instructions for registering on the Tamilnadu Tnreginet portal.
- Go to https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/ to access the official Tnreginet portal.
- Go to the menu on the homepage, select the registration tab from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click on user registration. (The gateway will redirect you to a new page where you must learn about the password.)
- Now move ahead with your user type, user name, password, security questions, and answer: registered email id and mobile number details.
- Enter the date of birth, gender, choose the type of Id proof, then write the Id proof and address.
- Enter the captcha code, and the portal will send an OTP to your registered mobile number and email. Enter this OTP and proceed.
- Recheck all of the information, then press the Complete Registration button.
- Submit the form.
Apply for an encumbrance certificate at Tnreginet
Many users do not know how to apply for an encumbrance certificate at Tnreginet. Here are the steps which you can follow and complete the process of encumbrance certificate.
- Visit the Tnreginet official website at https://tnreginet.gov.in.
- For new users, the website will ask users to register before asking for user login information.
- Sign in with your username, password, and code after you’ve enrolled.
- Now select the sign-in tab and choose the encumbrance certificate option.
- The application form will appear after you press the submit online button on the tab.
- Fill in the necessary fields and upload the documents as instructed.
- Double-check everything, press the Submit button.
How to Apply for Tnreginet Document Online
Follow the below-given process of applying for any document.
- Visit the Tnreginet official website link. http://wwwtnreginet.gov.in
- New users must register on the website and build login credentials.
- Now log in with your username, password, and code, and then press the sign-in button.
- Select the create an application option
- Click on create document option.
- Fill the application form and with all necessary documentation.
- Click the submit button.
- Users can print a copy of the document from the website.
Check Tamil Nadu document status.
- Go to the official Tnreginet website page on the homepage and check the various options.
- Click on the document status on the menu.
- Continue, and click on the temporary deed number or pending number.
- Fill in the number and click on the search option.
The process to look for a stamp vendor:
- Go to the Tnreginet website page (http://wwwtnreginet.gov.in)
- On the menu, proceed to the “more options.”
- Now, select the “stamp vendor” option from the menu list and click the search button.
- Choose a district, a vendor’s name, and a zone, then enter the security code.
- As you click the search button, the results will appear on the screen.
Process for Document Writer Search
The process for looking for a document writer is as follows:
- Go to www.tnreginet.gov.in to access the official Tnreginet website.
- Go to the menu, click “more options.
- Click the search button.
- Click on the option “document writer” to proceed.
- Fill in zone name, district, sub-registrar office, name, and code details.
- Double-check the details and click on the search button.
Process of search society
- Visit the Tnreginet official page, pick the tab “more options.”
- Go to the menu and select the search option.
- Click on the tab “society.”
- Fill in the district, zone, name of the society, DRO name, sequence number, year of registration, and code number details.
- As you click the search option, the details of the society will appear right away.
Search marriage process Online at Tnreginet Net
- Tap on the more options on the official Tnreginet website portal.
- Click the search button once more, then click on the marriage option.
- Pick the marriage form (registration or name) from the drop-down menu on the tab.
- Enter the sub-registration office, registration number, and year for the registration form.
- Now write the husband’s name, wife’s name, DOB, date of registration, and then click on the search button.
Procedure for the user jurisdiction online at Tnreginet
- The user jurisdiction form can get downloaded from the official website.
- Go to the homepage, and select the more options tab.
- From the options available on your screen, click on “portal utility services.”
- Next, you have to select the “know your jurisdiction” tab.
- Now users have to enter the street name or village name then click on the search button.
How to Download the Tnreginet user manual?
- Visit the official Tnreginet website page (http://wwwtnreginet.gov.in)
- Select the “help” tab from the menu.
- After that, press the user manual button, which will take you to a new page.
- Now manually look for the service you need.
- Instantly download the service. Now you will be able to download the user manual.
Quick contact Tnreginet –
- Address: No.100, Santom Highway, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India
- Telephone: 044-24640160
- Fax: 044-24642774
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can I Check The Status Of My E-Payment?
I Want To Edit The Abstract Of The Draft Development Paper. Do You Have A Deadline For This?
Can Registry Documents Be Received Directly From The Sub Registrar’s Office?
How Long Does It Take To Receive The Encumbrance Certificate?
Why Is It Important To Have An Encumbrance Certificate?
How Do You Find EC For Land?
What Is EC In Property?
How Can I Take EC For Land In Tamilnadu?
2. Pick ‘ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE’ from the list of facilities at the bottom of the tab.
3. To apply for an EC online, click on it.
Can I Get Encumbrance Certificate In Bangalore?
Who Can Apply For Encumbrance Certificate?
What Does Nil EC Mean?
What is the process of Will registration in Tamil Nadu?
Can Two Singles Buy Encumbrance Certificate?
Is Patta And Chitta Same?
What Is EC For A Flat?
What Is The Application Charge To Get An Encumbrance Certificate?
1. Rs. 200 for search and issue of certified Encumbrance Certificate. (per certificate Search copy)
2. Rs. 200 for the issue of EC copy up to 30 years (price per certificate)
3. Rs. 500 for the issue of EC copy more than 30 years (price per certificate)
What Is TNReginet?
How Many Days It Take To Get EC Online?
How Many Days It Takes To Get Online EC In Tamilnadu?
Tnreginet’s official website platform provides a range of resources, including marriage, birth and death certificates, chits, and more. The services require the same method of going to the official website and picking the service from a drop-down menu. Users can easily find the services they are looking for on Tnreginet. From here, the applicant must obey the directions on the list. Once you’ve entered all of your details right, double-check for it. Users can also download the information on the screen.
Here we have stated all the details related to Tnreginet – TN EC View Online and registration; if you find this article helpful, kindly share your notions with us.