TN EC View Online 2021 at- https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/. Apply Online for the TNREGINET registration. Know your jurisdiction, also Tamil Nadu EC View at tnreginet.gov.in.
IGRS (Inspector General of Registration) Tamil Nadu (TNREGINET) is a legal and official website portal operated by the Tamil Nadu state government. It’s a one-of-a-kind website that features all government facilities and registration procedures, including marriage, birth, death, business registration, chit fund, and so on. The government has invested in the portal further to ease crowd & load congestion in government offices. With this portal, Tamil Nadu citizens could also lookup encumbrance certificates, stamp duty, and registration charges for various categories. For the registration department, both the Tamil Nadu government and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd get combined by Tnreginet.
Check the list of services provided by Tnreginet:
- Certified online documents
- Encumbrance certificate online application.
- The letter documents
- Citizens can acquire a Marriage certificate.
- The registration process of marriage, death, chit, and birth.
TN EC Online
TN EC Online: Encumbrance Certificate Search Process in Tamil Nadu.
Go ahead with the below-given steps to complete the process:
- Go to the official Tnreginet registration department website at https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/.
- Click on the tab E-service from the menu on the dashboard, then on Encumbrance certificate.
- Click the view EC button on the same screen. The TN EC Online portal will redirect you to a new page. Click the EC tab or document-by-document tab.
- Enter the district name, sub-registration office, EC start and end dates, village name, survey number, and subdivision number in your zone.
- Enter the sub-registration office, document number, and year if you select the document-wise option.
- Now you have to type in the code that appears on the screen and hit the search button.
Tnreginet Online Registration
Follow step-by-step instructions for registering on the Tamilnadu Tnreginet portal.
- Go to https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/ to access the official Tnreginet portal.
- Go to the menu on the homepage, select the registration tab from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click on user registration. (The gateway will redirect you to a new page where you must learn about the password.)
- Now move ahead with your user type, user name, password, security questions, and answer: registered email id and mobile number details.
- Enter the date of birth, gender, choose the type of Id proof, then write the Id proof and address.
- Enter the captcha code, and the portal will send an OTP to your registered mobile number and email. Enter this OTP and proceed.
- Recheck all of the information, then press the Complete Registration button.
- Submit the form.
Apply for an encumbrance certificate at Tnreginet
Many users do not know how to apply for an encumbrance certificate at Tnreginet. Here are the steps which you can follow and complete the process of encumbrance certificate.
- Visit the Tnreginet official website at https://tnreginet.gov.in.
- For new users, the website will ask users to register before asking for user login information.
- Sign in with your username, password, and code after you’ve enrolled.
- Now select the sign-in tab and choose the encumbrance certificate option.
- The application form will appear after you press the submit online button on the tab.
- Fill in the necessary fields and upload the documents as instructed.
- Double-check everything, press the Submit button.
How to Apply for Tnreginet Document Online
Follow the below-given process of applying for any document.
- Visit the Tnreginet official website link. http://wwwtnreginet.gov.in
- New users must register on the website and build login credentials.
- Now log in with your username, password, and code, and then press the sign-in button.
- Select the create an application option
- Click on create document option.
- Fill the application form and with all necessary documentation.
- Click the submit button.
- Users can print a copy of the document from the website.
Check Tamil Nadu document status.
- Go to the official Tnreginet website page on the homepage and check the various options.
- Click on the document status on the menu.
- Continue, and click on the temporary deed number or pending number.
- Fill in the number and click on the search option.
The process to look for a stamp vendor:
- Go to the Tnreginet website page (http://wwwtnreginet.gov.in)
- On the menu, proceed to the “more options.”
- Now, select the “stamp vendor” option from the menu list and click the search button.
- Choose a district, a vendor’s name, and a zone, then enter the security code.
- As you click the search button, the results will appear on the screen.
Process for Document Writer Search
The process for looking for a document writer is as follows:
- Go to www.tnreginet.gov.in to access the official Tnreginet website.
- Go to the menu, click “more options.
- Click the search button.
- Click on the option “document writer” to proceed.
- Fill in zone name, district, sub-registrar office, name, and code details.
- Double-check the details and click on the search button.
Process of search society
- Visit the Tnreginet official page, pick the tab “more options.”
- Go to the menu and select the search option.
- Click on the tab “society.”
- Fill in the district, zone, name of the society, DRO name, sequence number, year of registration, and code number details.
- As you click the search option, the details of the society will appear right away.
Search marriage process Online at Tnreginet Net
- Tap on the more options on the official Tnreginet website portal.
- Click the search button once more, then click on the marriage option.
- Pick the marriage form (registration or name) from the drop-down menu on the tab.
- Enter the sub-registration office, registration number, and year for the registration form.
- Now write the husband’s name, wife’s name, DOB, date of registration, and then click on the search button.
Procedure for the user jurisdiction online at Tnreginet
- The user jurisdiction form can get downloaded from the official website.
- Go to the homepage, and select the more options tab.
- From the options available on your screen, click on “portal utility services.”
- Next, you have to select the “know your jurisdiction” tab.
- Now users have to enter the street name or village name then click on the search button.
How to Download the Tnreginet user manual?
- Visit the official Tnreginet website page (http://wwwtnreginet.gov.in)
- Select the “help” tab from the menu.
- After that, press the user manual button, which will take you to a new page.
- Now manually look for the service you need.
- Instantly download the service. Now you will be able to download the user manual.
Quick contact Tnreginet –
- Address: No.100, Santom Highway, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India
- Telephone: 044-24640160
- Fax: 044-24642774
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I check the status of my e-payment transaction?
To check the status of your transaction, follow this path: E-services-> E-Payment-> Payment-> Payment status.
I want to make adjustments to the Abstract for the Draft Development paper. Is there an exact time by which I would complete the task?
A user has the right to make changes to the paper before it gets processed in the back office.
Is it possible to receive registry documents directly from the Sub Registrar’s-Office?
Yeah, the concerned Sub-Registrar will supply you with registration records.
Is there a deadline for receiving the encumbrance certificate?
According to Standing Order 979(ii), the encumbrance certificate must be completed and given within four days of the date of application submission for offices and dates that are not computerized. The encumbrance certificate will be issued immediately for the computerized duration.
What is the significance of having an encumbrance certificate?
You will get accurate details on prior purchases through an encumbrance certificate, which will help you secure proper property entitlement. Hence, obtaining an encumbrance certificate is often recommended.
How do you find EC for land?
The sub-office registrar’s can provide you with an Encumbrance Certificate. (An EC can also be accessed electronically in some states.)
What is EC in property?
An encumbrance is a charge placed on any asset, though people use it widely in the sense of real estate. A document of guarantee that the property in dispute is free of any civil/monetary obligation, as a mortgage loan or an uncleared loan, is known as an encumbrance certificate or EC.
How can I take EC for land in Tamilnadu?
1. Go to the Tamil Nadu official website of the Inspector General of Registration Service (IGRS).
2. Pick ‘ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE’ from the list of facilities at the bottom of the tab.
3. To apply for an EC online, click on it.
Can I get EC in Bangalore?
One of the most relevant land documents is the Encumbrance Certificate or EC. All of us used to go to the registrar’s office to apply by hand and then wait 1-2 days to be processed. However, the Karnataka government has made it easy to ask for it online and download it.
Who can apply for EC?
Candidates at least 35 years old, EC applicants must either form a family nucleus or pair up with other singles, much as they must for public housing. They must also remain under the S$14,000 household income cap. An EC unit can only be bought by Singaporean couples or Singaporean/permanent resident couples.
What does nil EC mean?
Nil EC is a nil-encumbrance certificate.
The sub-office registrar issues a nil-encumbrance certificate to a property with no dealings in the time frame during which an encumbrance certificate is required. In Form 16.08-Feb-2021, a nil-encumbrance certificate is issued.
Will the registration procedure in Tamil Nadu?
A Will to get registered with the registrar/sub-registrar and a nominal registration charge must be paid. The testator, as well as witnesses, must be present at the registrar’s office.
Can two singles buy EC?
An EC (ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE) is a connection between high-end public housing and private property. That under the JSS, a new EC can only be owned by two singles (rather than a single entity), all of you will be registered as owners, and there will be no problems if only one person is identified as the owner.
Is Patta and Chitta same?
Yes, Patta and Chitta are same.
In 2015, the Tamil Nadu government combined the Patta and Chitta into a single document known as the “Patta Chitta.” The Patta Chitta now includes all of the pertinent information about the property.
What is EC for a flat?
An encumbrance is a charge placed on any asset, though it is most often used in the sense of real estate. A document of guarantee that the property in dispute is free of a civil or monetary obligation, such as an uncleared loan, is known as an encumbrance certificate, or EC.
What is the Application Charge to Get an Encumbrance Certificate?
Here are the application charges mention for the Encumbrance Certificate
1. Rs. 200 for search and issue of certified Encumbrance Certificate. (per certificate Search copy)
2. Rs. 200 for the issue of EC copy up to 30 years (price per certificate)
3. Rs. 500 for the issue of EC copy more than 30 years (price per certificate)
What is TNReginet?
The Tamilnadu Government’s online registration site is called TNREGINET. People can view Government documents electronically through the TNREGINET site, which replaces them to visit the Sub-Registrar’s office.
How many days it take to get EC online?
If you apply for an EC in person at a Sub-Registrar’s Office, it can take 15 to 30 days to receive the credential. If you apply for an EC online, though, you can receive it sooner. The processing time for online applications usually is 2 or 3 working days.
How many days it takes to get online EC in Tamilnadu?
The EC online application takes 3 to 4 days to process, while the offline application takes 15 to 30 days.
Tnreginet’s official website platform provides a range of resources, including marriage, birth and death certificates, chits, and more. The services require the same method of going to the official website and picking the service from a drop-down menu. Users can easily find the services they are looking for on Tnreginet. From here, the applicant must obey the directions on the list. Once you’ve entered all of your details right, double-check for it. Users can also download the information on the screen.
Here we have stated all the details related to Tnreginet – TN EC View Online and registration; if you find this article helpful, kindly share your notions with us.