WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme 2021: Easy Prochesta Scheme Online Apply, Application Form, Official Prochesta Wb. In
Prochesta Scheme West Bengal | Online WBProchesta scheme form download | WB Prochesta Scheme | Prochesta Prokolpo App | Prochesta online application | Prochesta wb. in | Prochesta Prokolpo Online Apply
The Chief Minister of West Bengal has announced a new scheme, the ‘West Bengal Prochesta Scheme,’ that will benefit all Bengal citizens. Mamata Banerjee announced this new scheme, especially for daily wage workers who have been unable to earn a living due to the lockdown of the region. In the wake of the coronavirus scare, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has declared a state of emergency worldwide. Let’s look over what you need to know about the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme in today’s post.
We’ll go through West Bengal’s Prochesta scheme registration process, the submission form, and other details in this post. We’ll also go into the advantages of the WB Prochesta scheme.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: West Bengal’s Prochesta scheme
- Primary Details Of WB Prochesta Scheme
- Benefits of West Bengal’s Prochesta scheme
- Objective Of Prochesta Scheme
- Important Dates of Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme West Bengal
- Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme West Bengal Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required for Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme West Bengal
- Application Procedure Of Prochesta Scheme
- Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile Application
- Prochesta Official Portal: prachestawb.in Portal
- Prochesta Scheme Payment Procedure
- WB Prochesta Scheme Mode of Payment
- What happens if we are unable to access the Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme Online link?
- In how many days the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme fund will get transferred to Bank Accounts?
- Can I get emergency relief funds from West Bengal Government if I am not a West Bengal resident but a worker?
- How to Fill Prochesta Prokolpo Online Application 2021?
- Where can I submit Prochesta Prokolpo form?
- What is the Prochesta Prokolpo mobile app link?
- Who is eligible for Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme?
- What is Prochesta app?
- What is the Prachesta scheme?
- How do I open the Prochesta app?
Introduction: West Bengal’s Prochesta scheme
The West Bengal government has been providing assistance that is often required by state residents, such as daily wage workers. West Bengal’s chief minister, Mamata Banerjee, has also proposed a rupee 1000 compensation package for all employees. Since the number of people infected is increasing, the state’s chief minister has urged residents to remain indoors and cooperate with the administration during the lockdown.
Primary Details Of WB Prochesta Scheme
The full name of the Prochesta Scheme in West Bengal’s Prochesta scheme. The scheme is launched in the West Bengal state by Chief Minister Mamta Banergy. The Nodal Department name is Labour Department, Govt. of West Bengal. West Bengal’s Prochesta scheme beneficiaries are daily wage workers, and the employed workers in the unorganized sector will be given a financial aid of Rs 1,000. The objective is to help during the COVID-19 crises, and the application process of the WB Prochesta Scheme is offline. Here’s the link to West Bengal’s Prochesta scheme official website https://wb.gov.in/.
Benefits of West Bengal’s Prochesta scheme
Here are some of the advantages that will be offered by the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme that the Chief Minister of West Bengal State has launched:
- At Corona Airport, the Chief Minister had declared that he would give away 2 rupees worth of rice for free.
- Both emergency response staff will be granted extra leave after their worship in this circumstance.
- The attendance of private employees who attend will be limited to 5%.
- Corona will be supported by the States Emergency Relief Fund.
- Those employed workers in the unorganized sector will be given a financial aid of Rs 1,000.
Objective Of Prochesta Scheme
The fundamental goal of this WB Prochesta Prokolpo scheme is to give regular salaries to all daily wage employees who are unable to earn their wages due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s announcement of a nationwide lockdown. Many incentives would be given to West Bengal employees as a result of the scheme’s introduction. Specifically, the provision of financial aid. Since everything in the coronavirus is on lockdown, the staff had to live their lives without jobs. Mamta Banerjee has announced this scheme to assist all those in need.
Important Dates of Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme West Bengal
Listed here are few important dates related to the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme in West Bengal.
- 15th April 2021 is the date for the Commencement of the scheme application submission.
- 15th May 2021 is the last date of the scheme application submission.
Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme West Bengal Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme, you have to obey the eligibility criteria given below:
- The individual must be a West Bengal State resident.
- The candidate must be a daily wage laborer who is the family’s only breadwinner.
- The applicant may not be qualified for any state-sponsored social program.
- A family’s eligibility is limited to one male.
- There must be no other means of income for the applicant.
You can also read about TNPDS Ration Card: TN Ration Card Application Form, Ration Card Application Status, Easy Online Ration Card Apply on our blog.
Documents Required for Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme West Bengal
Here’s is the list of documents required for the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- Mobile number (working)
Have all the authentic documents before applying for the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme (prochesta wb. in).
Application Procedure Of Prochesta Scheme
Applicants must register for the WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme in person or online at the official Prochesta Prokolpo website. The following are the measures you must take to submit. Applicants can register for the scheme by a free Application Form from the website through the District Magistrate’s Office or other offices appointed by the district magistrate and the Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation.
- The details required to fill in the application form: Name Of The Applicant,
- Father Name,
- Date Of Birth,
- Voter ID No.,
- Ration Card No.,
- Aadhaar Card No.,
- GP/ Ward No,
- House/ Premises,
- Post Office,
- Police Station,
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
The candidate has to affix your recently clicked passport size image and read the declaration. Sign the application form and submit the form to the same office from where you get the form. After inspection, the district magistrate approves the application through BDO in rural areas, SDO in urban areas, and Commissioner KMC in KMC areas. The money will be transferred to the beneficiaries’ accounts by the nodal bank.
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile Application
The state government has also unveiled a mobile application for the Prochesta scheme. To obtain the application, you must complete the following steps:
- Go to the West Bengal government official website.
- On your screen, select the “Prachesta” option and then click on the “Download” button.
- A new web page appears on the screen, from which you must choose “download the Android app.”
- Install the Prochesta Prokolpo application and log in.
- Now you have to register yourself with your mobile number and complete the process.
Click here to download the a mobile application (application for android)
Prochesta Official Portal: prachestawb.in Portal
West Bengal’s government has created a web portal called prachestawb.in. The WB Prochesta Prokolpo portal is specifically for workers in the unorganized sector. Workers can apply for Prochesta scheme benefits and get the Prochesta prokolpo online application link from the WB official website prochesta wb. in Portal.
Prochesta Scheme Payment Procedure
First, a candidate has to submit the application form, and then the application form will go through the Preliminary inquiry and verification process. Next, the Prochesta application Verification is done by the district magistrate/ Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Finally, the application will now get forward to the concerned banks for payment.
WB Prochesta Scheme Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will receive a cheque for Rs. 1000 in their bank account. After verifying the Prochesta application, the Nodal Department will grant the one-time ex-gratia. The beneficiaries’ files will be sent directly to the banks for payment by the nodal department.
This article concludes that the Corona Virus Pandemic has impacted all of us, both physically and financially. Complete lockdowns have harmed all sectors of the economy. While this was an essential step in preventing the spread of this deadly disease, everything comes at a cost. These lockdowns cost us money and had a variety of other consequences. Those with a middle income and those who are economically disadvantaged suffered the most during this time.
The West Bengal government took the necessary efforts to address the situation and assist the affected people. Financial assistance discounted food grains, unrestrained LPG gas cylinders for Ujjawal connection users, 1000 rupees cash for Jan Dhan account holders, and free health insurance for health sector employees are among the benefits. The state government has also adopted several measures, one of which is the Prochesta Scheme. As the name implies, Prochesta Prokolpo (prochesta wb. in) is an endeavor to help financially disadvantaged persons in the state.
I hope you guys find the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme information in this post helpful. We’ve attempted to answer all of your queries in this post.
If any further queries, please ask them in the comments section. You may also save our website to your favorites.
What happens if we are unable to access the Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme Online link?
In how many days the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme fund will get transferred to Bank Accounts?
Can I get emergency relief funds from West Bengal Government if I am not a West Bengal resident but a worker?
How to Fill Prochesta Prokolpo Online Application 2021?
1) On the Prochesta Prokolpo official website (prochesta wb. in) go to the ‘Scheme section’ and select Prochesta Prokolpo Online form 2021. Click on the link and wait.
2) After that, upload all required documents. Fill up the Bank Account Number, Beneficiary Name, and the Bank’s IFSC Code. Now press the submit button, but first, double-check all of the facts. Not possible to alter after submission.
Where can I submit Prochesta Prokolpo form?
1) In-district regions, the District Magistrate.
2) If the applicant lives in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area, the Commissioner of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
What is the Prochesta Prokolpo mobile app link?
Who is eligible for Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme?
What is Prochesta app?
What is the Prachesta scheme?
How do I open the Prochesta app?
Originally posted 2021-05-31 05:59:16.