Thank you for your interest in writing for HRI Day India! For post ideas, keep scrolling down!
We often get asked if we accept guest posts. We do and we love receiving them. Guest posts provide us and our readers with points of view that differ from our own, and sometimes even challenge our own. If you’re interested in submitting a guest post for HRI Day India, please read on and we’ll let you know what we are looking for and how the process works.
- Length: A minimum of 750 words but no more than 2,500.
- Paragraphs: Dividing your content into clear paragraphs makes it easier for users to read, keeps ysers engaged.
- Links: Only genuine and relevant links can be included.
- Media: You can include media such as images, videos, maps, tweets, etc in your post.
- Be a Real Person- Your picture, bio & social media Links are required.
Guest posts we like
Our readers know what’s going on in the Credit Card and Banking industry, so they’re looking for articles that are interesting and different but full of useful information and tips also relevant to our website.
Guest posts we don’t like
- We don’t accept posts that are too promotional of either the writer’s own business or of someone else’s (AKA Ads)
- Rewritten/Copied/Copyrighted/Spinned articles are not accepted.
- Make sure your article is free from Plagiarism and Grammatical errors.
- We don’t accept links out to adult, gambling and gaming sites.
What we need
We need a Well written, grammatically correct, and insightful post that is a minimum of 750 words and relevant to our site. We need a photo, bio, and social media links. We need a professional featured image (1800px*1000Px) and all relevant photos that are minimum 900px width.
The Price We Charge
Our pricing is different based on the type of content. If it suits it can be free or else the minimum charge is $25. For your quote, please fill the form here.
El Fine Print:
- We do reserve the right to edit articles as we see fit, include call-to-actions, and update in the future to maintain freshness and accuracy.
- We may share your posts on, but not limited to, social media, our website, and newsletter.
- We cannot allow you to republish your post on other sites. Social sharing is fine but duplicating it will lead to penalties.