Canara bank is one of the major public sector owned by the government of India. If you have a bank account in Canara bank and want to check the mini statement then this post is just for you. The mini statement allows you to check your last 5 transactions from your bank account. In case of unnecessary debts or anything, you can check the mini statement that also shows where your money is debited or credited.
Table of Contents
- What is a Mini Statement?
- Step to Getting Canara Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
- How To Register Mobile Number With Canara Bank?
- Frequently Asked Question
What is a Mini Statement?
As the name implies mini statement is the statement of our bank account but it is not a full statement. The mini statement contains some recent transaction that happens in your bank account.
There are a lot of ways to get the mini statement today we are going to discuss how to get the mini statement by SMS or missed call so let get started.
Step to Getting Canara Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
- Take out your mobile number which is registered in your Canara bank account.
- Give a missed call to 09015734734 for getting the mini statement in English.
- Give a missed call to 09025613613 for getting the mini statement in Hindi.
- Your mini statement will get delivered in your registered mobile number by SMS within a few minutes.
- The SMS contains your last 5 transactions done by you.
You don’t have to register for miss call banking like other banks. But it is compulsory to give a miss call from a registered mobile number otherwise you will not receive your mini statement.
If your mobile number is not registered in your camera bank account then follow the below steps for registering the mobile number with your bank account.
How To Register Mobile Number With Canara Bank?
- You need to write an application to the bank manager related to registering your mobile number in your bank account.
- Mention your name, account number, pan card, and address in the application.
- After that start write your query for registering/ changing your mobile number in your bank account and mention the number in the application. Make your signature at the bottom of the application.
- After that visit your home branch along with the photocopy of Aadhar card, Pan Card, and bank passbook. All of the documents need to be self-attested.
- Submit all of the documents along with the application to the bank executive.
- Make sure to bring original documents in case the bank executive asks for verification.
- After verification, your mobile number will get linked to the bank account within 7 working days,
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is it necessary to give a miss call from a registered mobile number?
Yes, if you want to check your bank mini statement of your bank account then you need to miss a call on the number with your registered mobile number which is linked to your account.
2. How can I get The bank Statement From Canara Bank?
There are a lot of ways to get your Canara bank account mini statement but getting a mini statement by miss call is the easiest and efficient way to get a mini statement without going anywhere.
3. How many ways to get the Canara bank mini statement without visiting the bank?
4. Can I get my mini statement in Hindi?
Yes, Unlike other banks Canara Bank has a dedicated mobile number for getting a mini statement in Hindi. You have the dial “09025613613” to get the mini statement in Hindi
So it was the article about how to check the Canara bank account mini statement by miss call or SMS. Apart from this if you have any queries then ask us in the comment section and we will happy to help you.