Bank of India Balance Check Number
Founded in 1906, the Bank of India currently has over 5000+ branches with 3333+ ATMs in 20 states all over India. Like other banks, the Bank of India provides all the privileges to its customer, such as Internet Banking, Credit card, Debit card, checkbooks, etc. You can check the Bank Of India account balance by simply giving a missed call on their number or logging into your internet banking or mobile banking.
Table of Contents
- How to Check Bank of India Balance Check by Missed Call?
- How to Check Bank of India Account Balance via SMS?
- How to Check BOI Balance using mPassbook?
- How to Check BOI Balance using BOI BTM?
- How to Check BOI Balance using BOI StarToken?
- How to Check Bank of India Account Balance With Internet Banking?
- Bank of India Missed Call Balance Check Number
- Bank Of India Toll-Free Number
- What is the BOI balance check number?
- Bank Of India Customer Care Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Check Bank of India Balance Check by Missed Call?
Customers can check their Bank of India balance through the missed call service by following the steps written below:
- Clients who wish to take advantage of the “boi balance check number miss call service” must first ensure that their mobile number is registered with the Bank of India.
- The next step is for customers to make a missed call to 09015135135.
- Once you have done that, You will receive a message from the bank letting you know how much money is in your bank account.
- Alternatively, If you’ve registered your phone number with the Bank of India. You only need o give missed call to Bank of India balance check no 09266135135.
- Immediately after that, the bank will send a message showing the balance of your account.
What is the BOI balance check number?
To check your Bank of India balance, you need to give a missed call on the bank of India balance check number from your registered mobile number.
After giving a missed call on the bank of India balance check no, you will receive an SMS that contains your remaining account balance in your Bank Of India.
The good thing is that the bank of India balance check number is available 24 x 7, and you can check your balance whenever you want. In case if you have more than one account in the Bank of India and use the same number for both accounts, you need to set one account as the primary account. You need to send SMS to 09015135135 / 09266135135 with SET <Account Number> to get a balance inquiry of your BOI account.
How to Check Bank of India Account Balance via SMS?
Customers of the Bank of India can check their account balances via SMS. You can use the Star Connect Mobile Banking on SMS service to check your account balance via SMS. Otherwise, you have to do is send an SMS to the bank of India balance enquiry number. You will receive your account balance via SMS in 2-3 min. Here are the steps you must take:
- SMS “BAL XXXX” to +919810558585, where XXXX is the 4-digit SMS password. You will receive the balance of your primary account.
- SMS “BAL XXXX *Account Number>” to +919810558585 for non-primary accounts, where XXXX is the 4-digit SMS password
- You can receive the mini statement of the primary account by texting “TRANS XXXX” >” to +919810558585. A mini statement detailing your last 5 transactions will be sent to your phone.
- Send SMS “TRANS XXXX *Account Number>” to +919810558585 for other accounts.
How to Check BOI Balance using mPassbook?
BOI has announced the release of an electronic passbook that can be used to generate account statements. It enables account holders to download statements in PDF format to their mobile devices. The account statement can also be sent via email to the registered email address.
How to Check BOI Balance using BOI BTM?
Customers of the Bank of India can access mobile banking using the BOI BTM app. You can use this app on Android or iOS to access mobile banking. Customers can do boi balance inquiries, check account statements, and transfer funds after logging in using their mobile banking credentials. NRI users can use the BOI StarGlobal App to check their account balances, transfer money, and more.
How to Check BOI Balance using BOI StarToken?
Bank of India Account holders can use the BOI StarToken android app to boi balance check no.
They can transfer money, recharge mobiles, check Bank Of India balances, get a mini-account statement, etc. The BOI StarToken app also supports NEFT and IMPS.
How to Check Bank of India Account Balance With Internet Banking?
The Bank of India’s website is designed for easy access and navigation. You can easily access your account by clicking on the ‘Login’ option at the top right corner of the page. You will be redirected to the login page of the site. On the login page, you need to enter your registered mobile number and password. Once you log in, you can access your account details including Bank of India account balance check, account statement, funds transfer, etc.
Bank of India Missed Call Balance Check Number
Bank of India balance check number missed call- You can give a missed call on 09015135135, 09266135135 from your registered mobile number to know details about your Bank Of India account.
Bank Of India Toll-Free Number
- 1800 103 1906 (Tollfree)
- 1800 220 229 (Tollfree – COVID-19 Support)
- (022) – 40919191 (chargeable number) 24 X 7
What is the BOI balance check number?
Bank of India has recently changed its boi balance enquiry no. The latest BOI balance enquiry number is 09015135135.
Bank Of India Customer Care Details
Users can call the BOI toll-free number or chargeable number to contact customer support. Alternatively, you can contact them through Twitter for instant resolution, as most banks offer fast customer support over Twitter.
- 1800 220 229
- 1800 103 1906
- (022-4091 9191) (chargeable number) 24 X 7
If you want to send a letter to BOI, then you can send them below address:
BANK OF INDIA
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Bank Of India Customer Care Email:
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Check My Bank Account Balance On My Phone?
How Can I Know My Account Balance In The Bank Of India By The Missed Call?
How Can I Check My BOI Account Details?
So it was the post about bank of India balance checks, Missed Call Alerts, Toll-Free Numbers, And Customer Care. If you have any queries or doubts regarding the Bank of India, comment on the issues below, and we would love to solve them asap.