Most of the banks offer its customer Mini statement facility which allows you to see your recent 5 transactions by giving a missed calls. Suppose if you have an account in Bank of India and want to know the Mini statement of your account then you need to give a Missed call or send SMS from your registered mobile number. Below is the step by step guide for the same.
Note: Make sure to have an active plan in your registered mobile number otherwise you won’t be able to call or send SMS to any number.
Table of Contents
- Steps To Getting Bank Of India Mini Statement By Missed Call:
- Steps To Getting BOI Mini Statement By SMS:
- How to Set/Change SMS Password In Bank Of India
- Frequently Asked Questions
Steps To Getting Bank Of India Mini Statement By Missed Call:
- To get BOI mini statement by missed call, you can dial 09015135135 or 09266135135 from your registered mobile number.
- If you have 2 or more accounts in Bank of India with the same mobile number then you will get the mini statement of your primary bank account linked to the number.
- The call will be cut automatically and you will receive an SMS from the bank containing your last 5 transactions.
Steps To Getting BOI Mini Statement By SMS:
- Send an SMS to +919810558585 in the format “TRANS XXXX” where XXXX is the 4-digit SMS password from your registered mobile number.
- For a non-primary account, Send an SMS to +919810558585 in the format “TRANS XXXX <Account Number>”.
- After some time you will get an SMS from the bank containing your last 5 transactions.
How to Set/Change SMS Password In Bank Of India
- First of all, visit the Bank of India official website.
- Download the mobile banking app from the website.
- Open and install the app on your mobile.
- Now Log in using your net banking/mobile banking credentials.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- Now click on “Set/Change SMS Password”.
- After that, you can set or change your SMS Password.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my last 5 transactions in BOI?
You can use net banking, miss call banking, SMS banking, or star mobile application to view your last 5 transactions of your bank of India bank account.
What are the charges of Bank Of India SMS Services?
Bank Of India service is totally free for every user. The bank will be not charged any amount for a mini statement.
How can I check my balance in Bank Of India by the missed call?
Dial the given mobile number 09015135135 from your registered mobile number. You will receive the account balance details via SMS within a minute.
The procedure of getting a mini statement remains the same for almost all banks. Apart from SMS and Missed Call you can check the mini statement by login to your internet banking or by checking with the ATM machine. You can also update your passbook to know all the transactions that are recently happened with your account.
So it was the article about How To Get Bank Of India Mini Statement By Missed call or SMS. We covered all of the methods to get the Mini Statement. Apart from this if you have any queries or suggestions then leave a comment below and we would love to help you asap.