Most banks offer their customers a Mini statement facility, which allows you to see your recent five transactions by giving a missed calls. For example, if you have an account in the Bank of India and want to know your account’s Mini statement, you need to give a Missed call or send an SMS from your registered mobile number. Below is the step-by-step guide for the same.
Note: Make sure to have an active plan in your registered mobile number; otherwise, you won’t be able to call or send SMS to any number.
Table of Contents
Steps To Getting Bank Of India Mini Statement By Missed Call:
- To get BOI mini statement by missed call, you can dial 09015135135 or 09266135135 from your registered mobile number.
- If you have 2 or more accounts in the Bank of India with the same mobile number, then you will get the mini statement of your primary bank account linked to the number.
- The call will be cut automatically, and you will receive an SMS from the bank containing your last 5 transactions.
Steps To Getting BOI Mini Statement By SMS:
- Send an SMS to +919810558585 in the format “TRANS XXXX,” where XXXX is the 4-digit SMS password from your registered mobile number.
- For a non-primary account, Send an SMS to +919810558585 in the format “TRANS XXXX <Account Number>.”
- After some time, you will get an SMS from the bank containing your last 5 transactions.
How to Set/Change SMS Password In Bank Of India
- First of all, visit the Bank of India’s official website.
- Download the mobile banking app from the website.
- Open and install the app on your mobile.
- Now Log in using your net banking/mobile banking credentials.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- Now click on “Set/Change SMS Password.”
- After that, you can set or change your SMS Password.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my last five transactions in BOI?
What are the charges of Bank Of India SMS Services?
How can I check my balance in Bank Of India by the missed call?
Getting a mini statement remains the same for almost all banks. Apart from SMS and Missed Call, you can check the mini statement by logging into your internet banking or checking with the ATM. You can also update your passbook to know all the recently happened transactions with your account.
So it was the article about How To Get Bank Of India Mini Statement By Missed call or SMS. We covered all of the methods to get the Mini Statement. Apart from this, if you have any queries or suggestions, leave a comment below, and we would love to help you asap.
13 thoughts on “How To Get Bank Of India Mini Statement By Missed call or SMS”
SIR MY BANKE STATE MANTE SEND ME
MUJHE LAST 6 MONTHS KI STATEMENT CHAHIYE MAIL ID PAR
MERI MAIL ID HAI
I want 10 stetment
Raghunath Kumar muje mera bank statement nikalna h plz aaj muje income tax return jama karna h
I want my last 10 statment
Still I am unable to get boi mini statement. Kindly tell me some easiest possible way to find out the mini statement for atleast 5 latest transactions.
Plz sir balance check
There is something wrong with this number because it shows only the current balance instead of transactions or a mini statement
What is the best way to get bank of india mini statements?I need bank of india mini statement for 6 months
You can get 6 months bank statement from the bank of India by logging into internet banking