State bank of India offers one the most convenient Internet banking service compared to other banks in India. SBI’s new mobile banking app “Yono” offers facilities that are comparatively more convenient and feature-rich compared when compared with any other bank in India. With the SBI mobile banking app Yono, it is very easy to download the SBI bank statement on Mobile. SBI bank statement pdf can be downloaded offline using the yono app too.
There’s no need to visit your SBI branch if you want to download your sbi bank statement pdf. You can get the sbi bank statement & pdf password on your mobile phone. Continue to read this guide here and follow the easy steps to download the SBI bank statement PDF on Mobile.
Table of Contents
- Details required to download SBI statement on Mobile
- Two methods are available to download the SBI bank statement on a mobile phone.
- How to download sbi account statement without internet banking
- How to download SBI bank statement on Mobile with Yono Lite App
- Frequently Asked Questions
Details required to download SBI statement on Mobile
- The registered mobile number with your SBI bank account should be present with you to download the sbi statement.
- Have an active recharge plan on your Mobile number linked with your SBI bank account. Otherwise, you won’t receive the SMS to apply for the sbi statement password. The active recharge plan will help you to receive SMS.
- Have a proper internet connection (Via SIM or Wifi). Internet connection is required to download the mobile application and to access the sbi statement from it.
- To log in, your SBI banking mobile app the login ID also called the SBI Internet banking User ID, and the password is required.
Mobile banking is an easy and convenient way to check bank balance, get a bank statement, and a lot of other mobile banking features are involved.
If you have all the required details now, you can move forward, follow the steps given below in guide and download SBI bank statement on Mobile in PDF format.
Two methods are available to download the SBI bank statement on a mobile phone.
Yes, two ways are possible with the help of which you can download the SBI bank statement of your account on the mobile. The first one is the offline method.
For an offline process,
There is no need for an Internet connection to download the PDF file of the bank statement.
The second is an online process; this process required working internet connection.
How to download sbi account statement without internet banking
In this method to download the bank statement, the user requires the internet connection only once to download the SBI Quick App. Once you have downloaded the application, the App won’t need any internet for the access.
Follow the steps given below for downloading SBI bank statement on Mobile in PDF format by offline method.
- Download the SBI Quick App on your mobile phone
- Now, register on the SBI Quick app using your mobile number. Complete the registration with the help of OTP verification.
- Open the app and from the home page of the app (SBI Quick page/main page), select the Account Services option.
- A new screen will appear, now choose the 6-month E-statement option. Now, select the SMS/ Message option (icon) right in front of a statement. (the message icon is next to statement icon).
- Here you have to enter the Account Number and Passcode. The Account number and passcode details help you to open the PDF statement.
- Click on the SUBMIT button given below. Once submitted you receive your 6-month statement on the registered e-mail id. You will get notified with an SMS on your registered mobile number.
- The next step is to log in to your email id on your phone and now download the bank statement on a Mobile phone.
- The last step is to open the SBI statement and now enter the passcode you entered in step 5.
How to download SBI bank statement on Mobile with Yono Lite App
Using Yono Lite App, you can easily download the SBI bank statement on your mobile phone in PDF format. Follow the steps given below:With the help of internet download Yono Lite app on your mobile phone. The application is available for both Android and iOS users.
- Download the Yono Lite app on your mobile phone
- Register in the app using your SBI Internet banking User and password. Now complete the OTP verification.
- On the home screen, select My Accounts option.
- Soon from the menu, select View/Download Statement option.
- Now select your account number and next select the required start date and end date of the bank statement.
- Tick on the Download option and allow the files to access, and this will save the file in your phone.
- SBI statement will now get downloaded on your Mobile. Use your 11-digit account number as password to open the account statement.
- Using any PDF viewer on your phone open the PFD statement file and enter the password.
- Now you can check the SBI bank statement on your Mobile phone in pdf format.
So, these were the two ways with the help of which you can Download and check your SBI bank statement offline and online. You can select any of the processes for downloading the bank statement as per your preference.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is my SBI Bank statement password?
How to get my SBI Bank statement?
- Login to your SBI net banking
- Click on ‘Account Statement’
- Now pick a start and end date for the account statement
- Select ‘Download statement in PDF.’
- Select the ‘Go’ button.
- Now the account statement will be downloaded on your mobile.
- None Found