State bank of India is one of the biggest banking sectors in India which is improved very much these days in terms of technology. Now you can do any bank-related work without visiting the bank including bill payments, funds transfer, and much more.
If you’re searching for how to reset an SBI debit card pin, then your search will end here. Resetting the Sbi ATM Card pin is a simple process, and there are various methods to reset an SBI Debit card pin. In this post, we will mention all of the methods that can help you recover your lost SBI Debit card pin online and offline.
How To Reset SBI Debit Card PIN Via Net Banking
Suppose you are registered for internet banking. Then you can reset your atm pin very quickly while sitting on your sofa. To reset the debit card pin, Your mobile number must be linked with your bank account because this process needs to verify your account via OTP.
- Login to your Internet Banking via username and password by visiting OnlineSbi.com.
- Navigate to the menu and click on the “e-Service” tab.
- Now Click on the “ATM Card Services” from the drop-down menu.
- After that click on the “ATM PIN Generation” option.
- Here you have two options ‘Using One Time Password’ or ‘Using Profile Password’.
- Click using “One Time password” and selected your associative bank account and click on the submit button (You can also reset using Profile Password).
- Now it will ask you to choose the bank account to which the debit card is attached.
- Now select the card that you want to reset/generate the PIN number and click on the Submit button.
- You will be redirected to the ATM PIN generation page.
- In order to create a new PIN, you have to enter any 2 digits of your choice and click on the submit button.
- After that, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with extra 2 digits.
- On the next page, Enter the first 2 digits that you created and the remaining 2 digits received on your registered mobile number and click on the Submit button.
- You have successfully reset/generated your SBI Debit Card Pin.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the screen which says that your ATM PIN has been changed successfully.
How To Reset SBI Debit Card PIN Through ATM
You can also reset/change/generate your SBI Debit Card PIN by visiting your nearest SBI ATMs. Follow the below steps mentioned below to reset SBI Green PIN by ATM.
- Insert SBI debit card in the ATM.
- Click on the ‘PIN Generation‘ option.
- It will ask you to enter your SBI bank account number. Enter the 11 digit bank account and click the “Confirm button.
- After that, it will ask for your registered mobile number. Enter the mobile number and click on the confirm button.
- Again Enter your mobile number for confirmation and click on the Confirm button again.
- Now you will see a message on the screen “Your Green PIN generation has been successful and you will receive the same on your mobile number”.
- You will receive the SMS in your registered mobile number which contains the green pin for generating a new PIN.
- Now Remove your card from the machine and re-insert it into the ATM machine.
- This time select the Banking option.
- Then select your preferred language of banking for the given options.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to enter the OTP that you received on your number and click submit.
- On the next screen select the pin change option.
- Now click on the PIN change option and create a new 4 digit PIN of your choice.
- Then re-confirm the PIN and click on the Ok button.
- If everything goes right you will see a message, “Your PIN has been changed successfully”.
How to Reset SBI Card PIN through SMS
You can also reset your SBI card PIN by sending a simple message from your registered mobile number. Follow the given steps to reset the SBI debit card PIN.
- Open your message app and create a new message.
- In the SMS type “PIN<space>last four digits of your debit card<space>last four digits of your bank account number” and send it to 567676.
- Here ABCD represents the last four digits of your debit card and EFGH represents the last four digits of your bank account number.
- Shortly You will receive an SMS containing Green PIN/OTP which is valid for 2 days.
- Now visit any nearest SBI ATM and follow the step given above.
How to Reset SBI Card PIN through Customer Care:
You can also Reset your SBI Debit card PIN by calling the SBI customer care. You have to call the SBI customer care and they will send a Green PIN/OTP on the registered mobile number for resetting the Debit card pin. Follow the given steps for more details.
- Call SBI Toll-free customer care number 1800 11 22 11/ 1800 425 3800 or 080-26599990 from your registered mobile number.
- Select your preferred language by pressing the corresponding button.
- Now Follow the IVRI and select the “ATM and Prepaid Card Services” option.
- Press 1 to generate Green PIN.
- They will ask to enter the debit card number do the same.
- Then they will ask to enter the account number linked to the debit card do the same and confirm it.
- Once everything is confirmed, you will receive an SMS containing Green PIN/OTP in your registered mobile number
- The Green Pin is valid for 2 days to visit any nearest SBI ATM and follow the step given above.
How to Reset SBI Card PIN offline:
You can also visit your nearest SBI bank to reset Debit card PIN.
- Visit your nearest SBI bank.
- Ask them that you forgot your SBI Debit Card PIN.
- Now they will ask you to fill a form to reset the Debit Card pin.
- Fill the form carefully and give the form to the bank executive along with a photocopy of any ID Card and bank passbook.
- It’s done they will do the rest and you will receive your debit card pin via SMS or post.
In this article, we mentioned ways to Reset SBI Debit Card PIN Online And Offline. We covered all of the methods that allow uses to reset/forgot the SBI Debit card pin. Still, if you have any queries or you have stuck on any point feel free to ask in the comment section we would happy to help you.