State bank of India is one of the biggest banking sectors in India which is improved very much these days in terms of technology. Now you can do any bank-related work without visiting the bank including bill payments, funds transfers, and much more. If you’re searching for how to reset an SBI debit card pin, then your search will end here. Resetting the Sbi ATM Card pin is a simple process, and there are various methods to reset an SBI Debit card pin. In this post, we will mention all of the methods that can help you recover your lost SBI Debit card pin online and offline.
Table of Contents
How To Reset SBI Debit Card PIN Via Net Banking
Suppose you are registered for internet banking. Then you can reset your atm pin very quickly while sitting on your sofa. To reset the debit card pin, Your mobile number must be linked with your bank account because this process needs to verify your account via OTP.
- Login to your Internet Banking via username and password by visiting OnlineSbi.com.
- Navigate to the menu and click on the “e-Service” tab.
- Now Click on the “ATM Card Services” from the drop-down menu.
- After that click on the “ATM PIN Generation” option.
- Here you have two options ‘Using One Time Password’ or ‘Using Profile Password’.
- Click using “One Time password” and selected your associative bank account and click on the submit button (You can also reset using Profile Password).
- Now it will ask you to choose the bank account to which the debit card is attached.
- Now select the card that you want to reset/generate the PIN number and click on the Submit button.
- You will be redirected to the ATM PIN generation page.
- In order to create a new PIN, you have to enter any 2 digits of your choice and click on the submit button.
- After that, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with extra 2 digits.
- On the next page, Enter the first 2 digits that you created and the remaining 2 digits received on your registered mobile number and click on the Submit button.
- You have successfully reset/generated your SBI Debit Card Pin.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the screen which says that your ATM PIN has been changed successfully.
How to Change SBI ATM PIN Through ATM
If you have followed our guide on how to change atm pin sbi properly, you will see a message, “Your PIN has been changed successfully”.
How to Reset SBI Card PIN through SMS
In the next few minutes, the State Bank of India will send you an SMS containing a four-digit Green PIN with a validity of two days.
How to Reset SBI Card PIN through Customer Care:
You can also Reset your SBI Debit card PIN by calling the SBI customer care. You have to call the SBI customer care and they will send a Green PIN/OTP on the registered mobile number for resetting the Debit card pin. Follow the given steps for more details.
- Call SBI Toll-free customer care number 1800 11 22 11/ 1800 425 3800 or 080-26599990 from your registered mobile number.
- Select your preferred language by pressing the corresponding button.
- Now Follow the IVRI and select the “ATM and Prepaid Card Services” option.
- Press 1 to generate Green PIN.
- They will ask to enter the debit card number do the same.
- Then they will ask to enter the account number linked to the debit card do the same and confirm it.
- Once everything is confirmed, you will receive an SMS containing Green PIN/OTP in your registered mobile number
- The Green Pin is valid for 2 days to visit any nearest SBI ATM and follow the step given above.
How to Reset SBI Card PIN offline:
You can also visit your nearest SBI bank to reset your Debit card PIN.
- Visit your nearest SBI bank.
- Ask them that you forgot your SBI Debit Card PIN.
- Now they will ask you to fill out a form to reset the Debit Card pin.
- Fill out the form carefully and give the form to the bank executive along with a photocopy of any ID Card and bank passbook.
- It’s done they will do the rest and you will receive your debit card pin via SMS or post.
In this article, we mentioned ways to Reset SBI Debit Card PIN Online And Offline. We covered all of the methods that allow users to reset/forget the SBI Debit card pin. Still, if you have any queries or you have stuck on any point feel free to ask in the comment section, we would happy to help you.
4 thoughts on “How To Reset SBI Debit Card PIN Online And Offline?”
Basanta Kumar das
Sir atm pin bhul gay to kya kara
Hello my debit card password change please sir
After sending sms for PIN generation for the new ATM card (first time) received pin no . visited nearby SBI ATM and keyed in account number and mobile. selected pin generation twice again instead of selecting banking / pin change. Meanwhile received OTP on the mobile and as suggested by another customer tried pin change option. But it s
ays declined due to wrong pin. How to get the rectify the mistake and get a new pin.