How to Activate Axis Bank Internet Banking Online?
Axis Bank Internet Banking provides a host of services and facilities to its customers through its online banking portal. To use any Axis bank internet banking services, you need to activate your account. But the activation process is pretty simple and takes just 2 minutes to complete. Here I will share how to start axis bank internet banking online.
Those days are gone when you need to visit the branch for every little task related to banking, such as fund transfer, passbook entry, etc. Now you can do all the banking tasks like checking account balance, fund transfer, requesting chequebook, etc., without actually visiting the branch. Netbanking service gives you the freedom to bank online from the comfort of your couch. If you are searching for ways to activate Axis bank net banking online, then your search may end here.
How To Activate Axis Bank Net Banking Online
- First of all visit the official Axis Bank Net Banking Portal.
- After opening the portal click on the Register button situated on the left side of the screen.
- Now you need to enter your customer ID or mobile number and click on proceed.
- After that, you need to enter your Axis Bank account number along with the registered mobile number which is linked with your axis bank account.
- Now enter your log-in information or other details. Once you click on the ‘Proceed’ button, you’ll reach the final stage of setting up a new password.
- Enter your password in the field provided and re-enter it to confirm it. You must provide your 4-digit PIN and your registered mobile to complete the registration process.
- After entering bank details you need to enter your Debit Card details.
- Just enter the 16 digits Debit Card Number along with the Expiry Date and Pin Code of your ATM.
- Now click on submit and select Currency as INR (Indian Rupee) from there.
- Finally, accept the Terms & Conditions and click on the Proceed tab.
Note: Make sure you have access to your registered mobile number at the time of registration because you need to verify details with OTP. Also, make sure you have a working recharge plan on your number; otherwise, OTP will not come, and you will not be able to activate your Axis Bank net banking.
- Now it will ask you to create a password for your net banking. Make sure to use one Upper Case alphabet, one lower case alphabet, one number, and one special symbol to make your password stronger and hard to guess.
- You need to confirm the password by typing the same password again in the Re Confirm password tab.
- Click on proceed and instantly you will get an OTP on your register mobile number. Just enter the OTP in the required field and confirm it.
- That’s it! You successfully registered for the Axis Bank net banking.
How To Login Axis Bank Netbanking
- First of all, visit the official Axis Bank Net Banking Portal and click on the Login button.
- Now enter your Login ID and password which you created at the time of registration.
- Simply click on the login tab and you will be redirected to the Axis Bank Netbanking Dashboard.
Benefits Of Having Axis Bank Net Banking
You can check your account details such as the remaining balance, account statement, etc. You can even download the account statement in a PDF version to send it to anyone.
Net banking gives you the freedom to transfer funds anywhere, anytime. You need to enter the payee details such as account number, IFSC code, and name and instantly send the money.
Bills and Payment
You can pay your mobile, broadband, DTH bill directly from the Netbanking portal. It is straightforward to pay Credit card bills from Nettbanking.
Services like demand draft, cheque book request, stop cheque payment, etc. It can quickly be done through net banking. You can also redeem your Credit Card loyalty points directly from the dashboard.
Investment services like fixed deposit, IPO, Portfolio can be done through axis bank internet banking.
So it was the post about How To Register/Activate For The Axis Bank Net Banking Online. I’ve mentioned everything steps by step to make the process easy for you. However, if you are stuck somewhere or have any other queries regarding this post, feel free to ask us in the comment section, and I would love to help you as soon as possible.