How to Fill SBI Deposit Slip/Withdrawal Slip
Filling the Deposit is very difficult for those going to fill the deposit slip for the first time. The SBI Bank Deposit slip required to fill all of the data very carefully without any errors like cutting, overwriting, or mistakes. If you’re searching for How to fill up the SBI Bank deposit slip, then your search may end here.
Here we will cover all of the steps required to fill the SBI Bank Deposit Slip. If you follow all of the steps carefully, then filling the deposit slip is a piece of cake for you. So let’s get started with the process of filling the SBI Bank Deposit Slip.
Table of Contents
- Download State Bank of India Deposit Slip
- SBI Bank Deposit Slip Front Side-
- SBI Bank Deposit Slip Back Side-
- Steps To Fill Up SBI Bank Deposit Slip:
- How To Fill Back Side Of SBI Bank Deposit Slip
- How to fill SBI cash withdrawal form/slip?
- How To Fill SBI Cash Withdrawal Form Slip
- Frequently Asked Questions
Download State Bank of India Deposit Slip
SBI Bank Deposit Slip Front Side-
SBI Bank Deposit Slip Back Side-
Steps To Fill Up SBI Bank Deposit Slip:
- Visit Your Nearest SBI Branch and ask for Deposit Slip.
- The Slip comes in 2 sections. Both of the sections is needed to be filled.
- Make sure to avoid cutting / overwriting / mistakes while filling the Deposit slip.
- Follow the below steps for step by step process.
Start with the Left Section Of SBI Bank Deposit Slip
- First, you have to write the SBI branch name from where you are depositing the amount.
- After the Branch, write down the deposit date and year separately.
- After that, fill in the account number you want to deposit the money. Squares separate the account number section. You have to write 1 number in each square.
- After filling in the account number, Fill in the Account holder’s name.
- Below that, Enter the Deposit amount in words.
- Fill the Deposit amount in numbers.
- Fill the Sum of the total amount in numbers.
- The depositor needs to sign in this Box.
- Fill in your mobile number in this section. The mobile number’s filling process is the same as the 2nd step.
- Here you need to fill in the pan card number. If your deposit amount is less than 50000, you don’t have to fill it.
Next, Fill The Right Section Of SBI Bank Deposit Slip
- First, you have to fill in the bank branch name as same as before.
- After That, mark on your account type.
- Below that, fill up the Bank Account Number in which you want to deposit the money. Filling the account number process is the same as before we discussed it.
- In the Next section, Fill the Account Holder’s Name.
- Fill the Deposit amount in numbers below that Fill the Sum of the total amount in numbers.
- In this section, enter the total deposit amount in words (If you were depositing Rs. 2000, then write “Two Thousand Only“).
Note: If you were depositing more them Rs. 50000, then you have to write the Pan Card number in the Pan card option.
Then, Fill The Back Section Of the SBI Bank Deposit Slip
How To Fill Back Side Of SBI Bank Deposit Slip
- Here you have to fill the table very carefully. Just write the number of bills in Pieces Column, in front of the amount already registered in the Denomination Column, and the total of the bill amount x Number of bills need to be filled in the Rs. Column. (Suppose You have 4 Bills of Rs. 2000 then you have to fill 4 in the piece column and total of the Bills 8000 in the Rs. Column).
- Filling this step is the same ab the above-mentioned step.
- Here You have the Sign the Deposit Receipt.
- If everything looks good, then submit the cashier’s receipt along with the money. He will verify it.
- After he will stamp both the sides and give you the left section of the Receipt as proof.
- Your amount will be deposited into your account within 2 hours.
How to fill SBI cash withdrawal form/slip?
How To Fill SBI Cash Withdrawal Form Slip
- You need to fill in your full name the same as your bank passbook.
- Fill in the Name of the SBI Bank branch.
- Fill the date of withdrawal in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Fill in the account number. Make sure to fill 1 number in each square.
- Fill in the total withdrawal amount in numbers.
- Fill the total withdrawal amount in words.
- Here you need to write your mobile number.
- At last Signature of the Account holder.
- Leave the rest for the bank executive.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is required to deposit cash in the bank?
Can you deposit money without going to the bank?
Can you deposit cash at any bank?
Is it safe to deposit cash in a Cash Deposit Machine?
So it was the article about How To Fill UP SBI Bank Deposit Slip. We covered this article from every aspect, but still, if you face any difficulty filling the SBI Bank Deposit Slip, you can ask us in the comment and reply to you as soon as possible.