Filling the Deposit is very difficult for those who are going to fill the deposit slip for the first time. The SBI Bank Deposit slip required to fill all of the data very carefully without any errors like cutting, overwriting, or mistakes. If you’re searching for How to fill up the SBI Bank deposit slip then your search may end here.
Here we are going to cover all of the steps that are required to fill the SBI Bank Deposit Slip. If you follow all of the steps carefully then filling the deposit slip is a piece of cake for you. So let’s get started with the process of filling SBI Bank Deposit Slip.
Table of Contents
- Download State Bank of India Deposit Slip
- SBI Bank Deposit Slip Front Side-
- SBI Bank Deposit Slip Back Side-
- Steps To Fill Up SBI Bank Deposit Slip:
- How To Fill Back Side Of SBI Bank Deposit Slip
- How to fill SBI cash withdrawal form/slip?
- How To Fill SBI Cash Withdrawal Form Slip
- Frequently Asked Questions
Download State Bank of India Deposit Slip
SBI Bank Deposit Slip Front Side-
SBI Bank Deposit Slip Back Side-
Steps To Fill Up SBI Bank Deposit Slip:
- Visit Your Nearest SBI Branch and ask for Deposit Slip.
- The Slip comes in 2 sections both of the sections is needed to be filled.
- Make sure to avoid cutting / overwriting / mistakes while filling the Deposit slip.
- Follow the below steps for step by step process.
Start with the Left Section Of SBI Bank Deposit Slip
- First, you have to write the SBI branch name from where you are depositing the amount.
- After the Branch, write down the deposit date and year separately.
- After that fill the account number in which you want to deposit the money. The account number section is separated by squares. You have to write 1 number in each square.
- After filling the account number, Fill the Account holder’s name.
- Below that Enter the Deposit amount in words.
- Fill the Deposit amount in numbers.
- Fill the Sum of total amount in numbers .
- The despsitor need to sign in this Box.
- Fill you mobile number in this section. Filling process of mobile number is same as 2nd step.
- Here you need to fill the pan card numbe. If your deposit amount is less then 50000 then you don’t have to fill this section.
Next, Fill The Right Section Of SBI Bank Deposit Slip
- First, you have to fill the bank branch name as same as before.
- After That mark on your account type.
- Below that fill up the Bank Account Number in which you want to deposit the money. Filling the account number process is the same as before we discussed it.
- In the Next section Fill the Account Holder’s Name.
- Fill the Deposit amount in numbers below that Fill the Sum of the total amount in numbers.
- In this section enter the total deposit amount in words (If you were depositing Rs. 2000 then write “Two Thousand Only“).
Note: If you were depositing more them Rs. 50000 then you have to write the Pan Card number in the Pan card option.
Then, Fill The Back Section Of the SBI Bank Deposit Slip
How To Fill Back Side Of SBI Bank Deposit Slip
- Here you have to fill the table very carefully. Just write the number of bills in Pieces Column, in front of the amount which is already written in the Denomination Column and the total of the bill amount x Number of bills need to be filled in the Rs. Column. (Suppose You have 4 Bills of Rs. 2000 then you have to fill 4 in the piece column and total of the Bills 8000 in the Rs. Column).
- Filling this step is the same ab the above-mentioned step.
- Here You have the Sign the Deposit Receipt.
- If everything looks good then submit the receipt to the cashier along with the money. He will verify it.
- After he will stamp both the sides and give you the left section of the Receipt as proof.
- Your amount will be deposited to your account within 2 hours.
How to fill SBI cash withdrawal form/slip?
How To Fill SBI Cash Withdrawal Form Slip
- Here you need to fill your full name the same as your bank passbook.
- Fill the Name of the SBI Bank branch.
- Fill the date of withdrawal in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Fill the account number make sure to fill 1 number in each square.
- Fill the total withdrawal amount in numbers.
- Fill the total withdrawal amount in words.
- Here you need to write your mobile number.
- At last Signature of the Account holder.
- leave the rest for bank executive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is required to deposit cash in the bank?
If you are going to deposit cash in the bank account then you need a deposit slip. That’s a slip of paper that needs to be filled with the required details. The deposit is available in the lobby or drive-through. If you were not able to find the deposit slip then ask for the slip form any bank executive.
2. Can you deposit money without going to the bank?
Earlier you have to visit the bank for depositing cash in your bank account. But now every bank started to install the Cash Deposit machine which is very easy to use and deposit cash is much simpler than before. These machines also support ATM withdraw feature which means you can deposit and withdraw cash without visiting the bank.
3. Can you deposit cash at any bank?
No, You can not deposit cash at any bank you have to go to the same bank / Cash deposit machine in which you have the bank account to deposit cash. However you can visit any branch in India for depositing.
4. Is it safe to deposit cash in a Cash Deposit Machine?
Yes, Depositing Cash in a Cash Deposit Machine is totally safe your money will be safe with the bank.
So it was the article about How To Fill UP SBI Bank Deposit Slip. We covered this article from every aspect but still, if you face any difficulty while filling the SBI Bank Deposit Slip then you can ask us in the comment and we will reply to you as soon as possible.